OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 28

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gigi had the money BEFORE Clint was involved. He didnt give it to them. I dont get you Carl. Are you saing if soemone steals my car and then gives it back to me, I should pay them back for it? :blink: Thats essentially what happened here. Clint took the money away which Gigi already had and then gave it back to her. That money came from the university, not him or his connections. She already was awarded it before Rex and he crossed paths

• Members

Didn't she only get the money because of Clint's ties - wasn't she basically too stupid to get it otherwise? I thought that was implied/said at the time.

I guess the way I see it is if they were upset then they could have paid money back to Clint. Rex could have asked Bo or Natalie for a loan.

I just don't remember ever seeing Gigi or Rex regret any of it or feel that they should tell Bo the truth. It didn't seem like a big deal to them. So I can't see Rex as much of a victim here.

• Members

Um doesnt sound like it

Rex: So I kept my mouth shut. I hated doing it to Bo. But now Clint's threats don't mean anything.

Gigi: So you have to tell Bo.

Rex: He's gonna hate me for this.

Gigi: That's a risk you're gonna have to take, Balsom.

Rex: I know. I gotta tell him. And I gotta do it now.

I know you dont care for Gigi, but come on now. She had nothing to do with what Rex did and did not encourage him to keep quiet when he finally told her this week

• Members

OMG, after that scene I wish that whole cabin and all of its contents would just blow up.

Still hating Tess and Ford as partners in crime and eventual lovers.

LOL at Viki in so many words, "Yes Brody, I've considered you kicking Ford's ahss long enough for Cleent and I to snatch Tessica away..."

James, you punk.

Archived