AMC: February 14th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh com'on. You know Alex Sr. isn't boring enough to think of death by pancakes. I can't see Alex Sr. cooking on a stove.

I do know a certain somebody in PV who's 1/2 sister loved those pancakes, and I'm just saying one would think her mama taught her how to make them while visiting her as her parent's friend not her "bio mother". :rolleyes:

• Members

Working at home today, and made the grave mistake of watching those nuptials while eating my lunch. Huge, huge mistake. They are like an anti-couple. There's just nothing appealing about them. I don't mind them separately, but as a couple, forget about it. They definitely have chemistry, but it's as if Frons and the writers think that's enough to keep people rooting for them. We're not THAT dumb LOL.

• Members

I really hope it doesn't come to that. I guess there are people out there who like them. Didn't Swajeski say a few months back that everyone keeps coming up to her and asking when R&G will be getting back together. Hard to believe they're popular, but maybe they are in some alterate universe I can't comprehend LOL. Their appeal is totally lost on me. Hell, I actually enjoyed Sabine a hell of a lot more and never understood why they shelled out big $$$ to get Budig back when they had a competent recast in the role. It's not as though Budig is some great elixir for bad ratings.

Archived