AMC: February 14th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm ready for this Annie stuff to be over and done with. Yet what incredibly boring prospects await? Lose-lose situation. You know that gesture you make when you wipe your hands clean "done"? That's how I feel they're so speedily taking care of Annie to usher her on out. I still think she'll be back in a year or so, recast. My soapy sense tells me it'll be sort of a Sandra Nelson for Phyllis on Y&R type thing. I guess we'll see. At any rate, Scott and Marissa remain to be as equally boring and dubiously needed on the canvas. The former actors had absolutely nothing to do with it, they just aren't terribly interesting characters on the page.

• Members

LOL! I'm loving the adjectives used to describe this wedding. It would make a wonderful movie poster!

The critics have spoken!

"... nauseating at best and abominable at worst" Alexisfan, The New York Times

"the most boring soap wedding I've ever seen.." - Dragonflies, Time Magazine

"Here's to hoping the unholy union of Rylee is not valid!" states Weareclouds, Entertainment Tonight

Marceline of Rolling Stone magazine calls Ryan and Greenlee "...the soap couple equivalent of a yeast infection!"

• Members

LOL, there were no guests. Krystal only bothered showing up when it was over.

I'm starting to think the Fronsie/Rylee love affair might be kaput.

When MCE goes, can we keep hallucnation Marissa because normal Marissa blows, surely I'm not the only one hoping she will die in that attic.

Archived