AMC: February 14th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just wasn't feeling it, Cheap. I agree with you, though, about not wearing white. You know everyone in PV cracks their asses up each time Erica Kane shows up to one of her weddings wearing a white dress!

At least she wore that red sequined number to her (invalid) wedding to Mike Roy when Adam faked his death.

• Members

What a terrible wedding, had to go wash my brain out with carbolic acid after watching that :( absolutely boring, cheap looking, pathetic, just everything negatively speaking could elucidate that whole section of the show today...lmao at almost no one being there for the festivities, even Jake & Amanda, who both helped Ryan and Greenlee on this day respectively, didn't show up!! They did themselves a favor!

The Annie/JR scenes were riveting to watch...great acting by both, I was so impressed with MCE as Annie described what it's like being in Oakhaven...

Scott & Madison are a treat to watch, I just love them. I love that Scott isn't rich and he just lives in that little apartment working his small hospital job, which Madison doesn't seem to mind at all. He used his "non-existent" budget to go and buy Madison her crunchy apple & lemonade she was severely craving...;-) it's just all so cute and the show is hitting all the right beats with them, I love the pace & the way things are going with them...

Wow I was NOT expecting Scott to lie and tell Ryan the baby was his. I totally MISSED that spoiler, WTH?! I actually like this and now it could be a cause for even more tragic fallout for Ryan/Greenlee once the real truth comes out.

• Members

JY is gonna have alot of weight to pull if the show allows him to when MCE goes off canvas, right now this show has no female that can bring it like her. I love how JY is playing this gray scale villain right now, w/o JR recognizing he is one.

On one hand I want to kick him in the balls b/c it took him this long to realize what he was doing to her, on the other hand it wasn't on purpose, it's not fully on him, he loves her, he wants to save her, but tragically he can't.

JY did that scene so well when he said how the things she did wasn't normal and how he understood what the pressure was doing to her, JR's been there, he noted about how she was trying to cover up the burglary, the hit and run and when he told her "and what you did to Colby" she was shocked he knew that and still was w/ her, normal people send her to the cops or looney bin right after the first two things especially w/ her history, I mean I'm thinking if a guy did that and I'm the girl in JR's position, I'd be scared. JR is clearly in love w/ Annie, b/c we hate Colby, but JR loves his sister and he chose Annie over her. I hope even when she's off canvas they keep that thing going w/ JR telling us of the offscreen visits. I also say that if the show knows what's good for it, now is the time to make JR the must watch villain. You gave him the training wheels, now give him the bike, b/c honestly this show needs someone else to blame other than David every time. It gets annoying. JR has plenty of motive to go after Rylee, the originators of Annie's mental breakdown. Lets get some type of good last ditch 6 mths. arcs before the show is cancelled. With new writers

ofcourse. dry.gif

P.S. can Y&R stop copying Jannie's s/l? :lol:

• Members

Did MEK ad-lib that phone conversation with Angie? Cause that was hilarious.

Annie and MCE are FIRE. I love the way she motioned to Emma at the end, for some reason. It reminds of the days when Crazy Annie would sneak in to visit with Emma on the sly when kendall, Ryan and Greenlee were trying to keep the girl from her.

Archived