AMC: February 14th

• Members

Perfect!

I agree with most of what you said except that they definitely have chemistry? They never did in my opinion.

MCE was excellent. I can't wait to see how her storyline plays out in the next few weeks.

Scott/Madison are cute together but I preferred her with Ryan. I'm still hopeful that the writers will take their time stretching out the revelation that Ryan is the father (if it's not Frankie's baby after all) and Greenlee hired Scott to date Madison in order to keep the paternity secret. Imo, this should be the plot point that breaks up Rylee for good!

Tad & Jesse made me laugh out loud. I can tolerate them much better hanging out like this since they're not being judgmental asses.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Typical for the Frons regime. They parrot the same lies over and over like some kind of Jedi Mind Trick. There was more genuine interest in Ryan/Madison while Greenlee/David had more story potential to the point that even the people who didn't like the pairing at least wondered what was going on there.

Frons' inability to let go of proven losers will kill this show.

• Members

The slut isn't a guest. She brought the food because there are so many to feed :rolleyes: God, I Hate that skank. Where is a tornado when you need one.

Please don't tell me that we have to suffer another Rylee wedding? :mad:

All Carey's must die :mad:

One lies and the other swears to it. :rolleyes:

• Members

The reviews just keep on coming!

"Where is a tornado when you need one?!" says AMCFan2, National Public Radio

"...seriously the worst wedding AMC has ever done..." - Pine Charles, CNN

"Just the sight of these two makes me want to kill someone!" - Nelson Mandela

(Honestly, I want to print up posters of Rylee with these quotes and send them to ABC.How's that for a fan campaign? :lol: )

• Members

Considering Rylee is AMC's star couple, I cant beleive they got such a lame wedding. AMC went all out for Jake and Amanda's wedding last year ,spending like 2 weeks straight focusing on the event and they were already married! The only thing I can see is that

Archived