OLTL: Shane/Jack spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

The teen bullying plot will get personal on Feb. 22nd when the person harassing Shane turns out to be Jack Manning. This isn't the end of the storyline, it is only intensifying.

RC says the situation will get worse for Shane as we go into Spring. It's a story that will become about both sets of parents and if they should have seen the warning signs.. Blair won't want to believe her sweet little boy could do such a thing.

The threats will soon get physical. Things going on in Jack's life that make the cruelty-level even higher.

OLTL is working closely with STOMP Out Bullying and will air PSA's for the organization later in the month.

They say will RC take this into the realm of suicide? He says the problem's Shane's having will reach critical mass

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a good idea and I hope the writers get it right. This major life-changing issue need to be addressed to daytime television vewers and a widespread tool like tv is a good gateway for those who don't take time to read these stories in other forms.

• Members

If they do kill off Shane can they please recast Rex and Gigi? I am still cringing at her acting when Rex was shot a few years ago, and JPL ruins all dramatic scenes.

I wonder how much of this story will be about Tea or Todd saving the day. I notice the article points out Blair's flaws as a parent.

• Members

Maybe Shane kills himself and Gigi leaves town upset, I really think they want to get rid of Farah Fath and they could do so with this story. This sounds interesting but I really hope they don't have Todd not caring about Jack doing this to Shane. It would totally ruin the story for me.

• Members

Todd has bullied people all his life and been rewarded for it. I don't believe that Todd would be a bit upset about what Jack is doing - he would see Shane as weak, a loser. The show is so in love with Todd that I don't know if they will write this but I hope they don't try to pretend Todd disapproves of bullying.

My guess is this story will be about Blair and Gigi being bad mothers, as noble Todd and Rex look on. Then Shane might try to kill himself, and be shipped off somewhere, and Gigi might leave with him to free JPL up to tank other stories.

Archived