January 2-6, 2006

Toups

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe DAYS fans have been suckered again. Hello? Nobody EVER dies on that show. Guaranteed that Zack will be found alive and probably about 16 years old. Tony will have kidnapped him, saved him. Oh and he was replaced by the neighbor kid or whatever. DAYS uses death as a quick fix to spike ratings, then they crash back down and then the reincarnate -- only to kill off someone new. Just remember, if a miscarriage can turn into a 16-year old Georgia, DAYS will do anything.

• Members

What I meant to say is that DAYS fans are incredibly loyal and each time hopes (no pun intended) get raised for some pure drama, the writers pull some crap and undo it all. After the Island crap, how can anyone really believe a death on the show is real. It's a shame. Who's really going to fall for the next murder mystery, etc.

• Members

Wow that brought down the mood <_< .

Soaps bring people back from the dead all the time although Days does some outpandish resurrections. I don't think Zach will come back again as I am sure Days won't ever bring back a stillborn kid again since they took alot of flack for that. You never know though but that is way too far into the future to think about. I just hope Days and all soaps are still around that long to consider that possibility. I am enjoying the Zach story so much right now I don't want to think of the future-just the good stuff we are getting right now.

I like the numbers for Days this week (especially in a week where other shows went down). I just hope they can see some HH improvement next week and hold on or increase in demos again. I would like to see total viewers too. I wonder what the holdup is :unsure: ?

• Members

Some people always like to rain on your parade if you let them. I'm happy that DAYS is on an upswing and hope they can keep the momentum going. Most DAYS fans/viewers know all to well the show has its shortcomings like every other soap but still enjoy it.

• Members

I agree, I am going to enjoy it while it lasts, im not gonna sit and worry about what could potentially happen in the next couple years or whatever, right now DAYS is THE best soap on the air and I am going to enjoy this outstanding material while it lasts.

I am sure things will quiet down, but DAYS has been pretty consistently entertaining since the end of the Summer for me, it was a little quiet during October/November, but things have picked up and Jan of 2006 so far has been the best month DAYS has had in YEARS!

Archived