January 2-6, 2006

Toups

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is absolutely nothing positive to say about any of the soaps numbers. Historically, this had to be the worst end of a year/beginning of a new year in soaps. Syndicated daytime fare didn't seem to suffer the same fate as the soaps. So people are watching tv, they just didn't check out the soaps. 2006 could be a very, very bad year.

• Members

I think this is great for DAYS and NBC, if they weren't doing this SL they would have all the - that all of the other soaps do! They stayed the same pushing them to number 2. And that +2 gain for them in the demo is a big accomplishment for them considering that they are tied because the other two soaps dropped!!

• Members

I'm so happy that days shot up in 18 - 34 and 18 - 49. I can't wait to see what the total viewers is for both NBC soaps. Days was great on Friday. I'm wondering how many watched that day. Let's hope this trend continues with Days cause it was rockin all last week. ^_^

• Members

Yes welcome-the more Days fans the merrier :) .

I amk disappointed with the ratings for both Days and Passions but at least they did very well in demos. Now Days can have ice cream!!!

I hope that Days goes up in HH for this week because this week dealt with the actual death and the whole week has been superb. I hope those that tuned in last Frida stuck around and that word got out and other people tuned in this week. I just want a 3.0 but at least there was good demo growth-NBC needs and probably is happy with that.

• Members

Well aslong as DAYS rises in 18-34 and 18-49, I am happy.

I couldn't really care about Households, they mean jack [!@#$%^&*].

NBC will only be really caring about those two demos and DAYS had a +.2 and a +.3 and is #1 in both of them, they will be looking at this story as a rating success, which is VERY good.

Archived