AMC: Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig to guest star on "Castle"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NYPD Blue shot the entire series on the Fox lot. Interiors and exteriors. They'd send skeleton crews out twice a year to shoot some 2nd Unit stuff.

Never mind the unions, there's simply just no space to shoot unless they shoot out on Long Island -- like Gossip Girl and 30 Rock (ex-Sopranos, SATC, Ugly Betty).

• Members

People are saying other soap stars will be on this, but why no word of it, if so?

From SOD.com:

CASTLE Starts Filming Soap-Themed Episode Next Week

Rebecca Budig (Greenlee, AMC), Cameron Mathison (Ryan, AMC) and Corbin Bernsen (ex-Father John, Y&R; ex-Durant, GH) will guest star on a soap-themed episode of ABC's CASTLE to air in March. In the episode, Nathan Fillion's (ex-Joey, OLTL) character investigates a murder on the set of the fictional sudser TEMPTATION LANE. Budig plays Mandy Bronson, a sexually charged actress; Mathison plays Vince Bowers, a TEMPTATION LANE director; and Bernsen plays veteran soap star Lance Buchanan. "I start shooting on Monday," Budig tells Digest, who shares, "I had my costume fitting last week and ran into Nathan. He's just as nice as I remember him to be when he was on ONE LIFE!"

• Members

This is disgusting and highly disappointing! Okay, the episode is loosely based on OLTL, so why in the world didn't they use

actors from OLTL????!!!! Of course, Cameron and Rebecca are the pets of ABC!!!!! But, come on, I wanted to see other actors/

actresses have the chance to shine on this episode! This is just wrong!!!!

I know they would have had to fly the OLTL people out to LA. But, they could have done that. Geesh!!!!

Archived