DAYS: New Casting Call

• Members

I don't keep up with DAYS, but I just came along this and thought I would pass it along...

CASTING #6DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Episodic

CORDAY PRODUCTIONS

1 HOUR DAILY SOAP OPERA

Network: NBC

MAIL PHOTOS TO:

MARNIE SAITTA

THE PINNACLE (RADIO STATION BLDG.)

3400 WEST OLIVE AVENUE

BURBANK, CA 91506 [ALICIA] 25-35 year old GORGEOUS CAUCASIAN FEMALE. Alicia is a fun, fearless sass talkin

balsy female. She is refreshingly candid, goes after what she wants and doesn't apologize for it.

Alicia has a sharp wit and a body that won't quit which makes for an irresistable combination.

Actors must be okay with wearing lingerie.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True.

And both good and bad. Good because it worked wonders for both characters and if they had never set this up i highly doubt we would be seeing Maggie nearly as much as we are. Bad because Maggie does have two daughters, one of whom they at least remembered last year. But Sarah? I do not see it ever happening.

Taylor should be Sarah. This should be Sarah. So many wasted chances to bring Sarah back have happened and will happen again.

• Administrator

Now, I think Becky is beautiful, but the casting call doesn't describe her: Alicia has a sharp wit and a body that won't quit which makes for an irresistable combination. Actors must be okay with wearing lingerie.

Don't know how Britanny Powell looks now, but if she's still hot, I'd want her for the role.

Archived