B&B: Actor OUT

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Kyle Lowder Off B&B

Soap Opera Digest has learned that after four years on B&B,Kyle Lowder (Rick) is out. "Brad [Bell, executive producer/head writer] called this morning and said he felt terrible that they haven't been able to generate enough story for the character," reveals the actor. "He felt it was in everybody's best interest that we go in different directions. From my standpoint, it's an amicable situation. Obviously, it's their choice, but at the same time, the story has been slow for over a year-and-a-half and like any professional in any line of work would do, you prepare yourself for the next step. So, it wasn't a surprise that it was going to happen, but it was handled in the most respectful way and I have huge respect for Brad. I had a great four years there and I thank him for the opportunity. And now, onto the next thing." For the full story from Lowder, be sure to grab the issue of Digest on sale 2/15.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw that's to bad! I was hoping for a Rick/Amber hookup but oh well....

I am still SMH over that random arc of story a few months ago where Rick was trying to woo Jackie and get her to marry him. That story literally just vanished, along with all the main characters involved, who were gone for like a whole month soon after!!

Archived