AMC: Actresses last airdate

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lindsay already did her SV episode and it aired a couple of months ago. I guess cause they're not trying to overkill us on her? Dunno

Anyone think it's possible that Annie could just leave town? I don't see Emma going with her though knowing this show and that she's Lord Lavery's child

• Members

Oh okay, for some reason i thought she started on AMC, and did SV at the same time. I could take that as an excuse, haha lord knows she pretty much ruled the top of the episode counts on Passions, and had decent airtime on Days. Overall i'm just glad that unlike Days for the first few months, they are letting Lindsay have scenes with more of the AMC vets like Tad, and Angie... I'm still waiting to see if a possible meeting with Erica Kane is on the way?...

• Members

Stuff like this always reminds me how different the acting world is from the so-called real world. I can't imagine working two more months for someone after I'd given notice. Of course, I've never been a contract worker so I've always thought of my exit strategies in terms of two weeks notice and how many office supplies I could steal before I left.

Archived