AMC: Thursday, January 13, 2011

• Members

I agree with you on this. One of Daniel Cosgrove's last acts as Scott was helping Kelsey Jefferson impersonate Brooke English so she could run off with Dimitri in the middle of the Jim Thomasen murder trial. Forbes March's Scott cheated on Becca Tyyyyyyyree with Greenlee... and then subsequently wrote his ticket out of town by having the countdown to Becca's deflowering by posing as "Virgin Victor" on the internet. And of course we have the Mayfield version making out with Annie while she was married to Adam, and then sleeping with Eunice while he was married to Annie. Not to mention the theft of the nanotech idea which put him in prison. I don't see anything sudden about this latest development.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The transition from good ol' boring AM's Scott to DC's Scott still has to be explained somewhat. I understand prison changing a person but it isn't shown onscreen.

I'll take DC's Scott over AM's Scott anyday but at least show me or explain to me why he changed and not just because he was recast with a better actor who is good at playing charming and cocky.

RB and DC have great chem though, I'm loving their scenes.

• Members

I understand what you're saying, but how can they explain it?

Marissa: "Hey, Scott. I've noticed something. You've changed. Like, your whole personalty is different. What's up with that?"

Scott: "Oh, well, while in the slammer I took charm lessons and was taught the art of wisecracking puns by a stand-up comedian."

???

• Members

:lol:

I don't dispute anything yall have said. Of course, I was biased from the jump, so that might be clouding my judgment.

Whenever he gets out of the pokey, and he returns to the mansion, I'd like to see an exchange like this between him and Annie:

ANNIE: You know, Scott, you've changed. I thought you were a sweet, good, honest man. But that's not you anymore. Or maybe it never was.

SCOTT: Maybe it wasn't. Maybe I got tired of trying to be that. Jail sort of has an effect on "sweet, good, honest men."

Something like that, just to put it out there that the Scott played by AM was a fluke. I can buy that, knowing a little bit about the character's late 90s run. I can buy that all those years away from PV cooled him off and made him a little nicer but the last two years back in town brought the old Scott back out.

• Members

I couldn't stop picturing BA still in the role with all that focus on Marissa's forehead.

I'll gladly sit in time-out by myself, but I find Annie's antics tiring. I mean, ALL that? Having said that, I was still siding with her when disloyal Amanda decided to up and have some sense just because she was finally getting what she wanted (nice evening at home with Jake). How typical.

Angie, Jesse, Mayor Blanco, Brot, Natalia, Frankie, Randi, is it the sixth Tursday of the month again already?

Even Ryan's scarf is obnoxious.

• Members

But right there, what you just said in bold, has been discussed. AM's Scott even talked about going back to Chicago because being in Pine Valley was bringing out a color in him he didn't like. Adam convinced him to stick around and try to get along with JR for the sake of Chandler and the family. The character hasn't changed. The portrayal and the face has, but the character hasn't.

• Members

amcmadison.png

Madison is showing. Her baby bump was quite apparent today. How the heck could Ryan not realize she is pregnant?

Greenlee: "There is nothing about Madison North that threatens me." Bitch please

Im liking Scott and Madison and LOVING Cosgrove back

Archived