AMC: Thursday, January 13, 2011

• Members

Com'on that doesn't give her the right to shoot him. :lol: Rylee is an afterthought to me. but it's funny once in December we heard DK/DS were on the way out all the sudden GreenMe aka Greenlee Smythe circa 1998 returns. The direction changed as soon as they were said to be soon replaced. Kendall got her own S/L developing, Madison vs Greenlee got a bit interesting.

I give DK/DS credit on one thing, they can extend S/Ls but most of it is not soapy, or entertaining. They love to drag and drag and drag and drag....it frustrates and makes ppl tune out.

What's the current A S/L on promos?

Anything Ryan/Greenlee related and throw in Madison

What's the B S/L?

Jamanda & Cara

What's the best couple on this show?

Incomplete.

What's the most interesting character, we all know it's Annie Chandler.

Second to her and developing is JR.

The rest on the canvas IDK where it's going, there's alot of running around in these S/Ls.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blackmailing Greenlee is not something Hayward would do, blackmailing Madison he would, drugging Ryan he would do, blackmailing Greenlee no. Sorry we don't agree there.

Blackmailing the wives, that's something JR or Adam or Palmer (R.I.P.) does. Also Binx was like a freaking daughter to him, that was some of the most BS I ever watched w/ David, David never would go there w/ Binx after rape? after both his 1/2 cousins loved her.

• Members
I did a brow raise at that myself... really Randi? He's a thief... you're a would be killer, and obstructer of justice (covering up murder) and a freaking accomplice to murder and you have attitude about Scott, who by the way you let feed you cake when you didn't know him from Adam? I guess Randi has forgotten what's on her rape sheet...

• Members

I gotta throw my love out to MCE / Annie. She was on fire, and she plays the comedy well. I think these last few days have been on spot with her character. I don't necessarily want to her her spin out of control to the point of killing or stabbing someone again (only bc it will be hard to explain yet again why she doesn't have to face jail time)... but these last few days have been fun, and totally in character.

I'm also enjoying Greenlee/Scott and the possibilities of Scott/Madison. Cosgrove is different, but better... and he's got a cute chunky butt. ;)

Archived