AMC: Thursday, January 13, 2011

• Members

Love love love MCE. I look forward to what Annie will do next, but it is unreasonable for her to believe that Amanduh is abandoning her because she no longer wants to be called in the wee hours of the night due to a failed scheme of Annie's. She shoots herself in the foot every time, and it is hilarious. All she had to do was say it was an accident. How could either know the other was on the other side of the door? But what does Annie do? Concoct a robbery story to cover a simple accident? And she wonders why she has lost all credibility? But again MCE rocks it every time!

Rebecca is such a joy to watch when she is in full bitch mode. I'd love to see this Greenlee stick around.

ANDREA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit (while I still have to watch this particular episode), I've now watched a full week for the first time since probably July. While I am not ready to say this show is onto something here, I am noticing a nice trend. K&S aren't all that bad.... sure their interpretations of David, Ryan and Kendall are still grating me to no end.... but I think that's more network mandated than anything else. I am really liking the JR/Annie/Marissa developments, partly aided by a more capable actress (still the character of Marissa is useless). I am enjoying the whole Madison/Scott thing and Greenlee back to her scheming ways which will probably put a nail in Rylee's coffin (for now anyway). Liza/Damon FINALLY had their sexual energy realized (although I had hoped it would be a torrid love affair and not some one-night stand). I am liking alot of things. I am also still very iffy about the show.... but its reeling me back in. The ratings suck (more importantly the demos do).... but I would hate for what seems to be good groundwork being laid by K&S to be shut down in favour of bringing back a hack like McTavish.

• Members

There's a lot of good things happening on the show but there are still some turkeys. I would be curious to know if a stronger EP would have an effect on the current writing staff. Some believe EPs have no power on these ABC shows, but I think a good leader can polish up the execution of some of these stories.

Archived