AMC: Thursday, January 13, 2011

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...who's fixing the crow?

I'm really feeling Cosgrove as Scott now. What I don't like are the character changes they made...Mayfield wasn't a great actor and the writing was sort of up in the air with Scott a lot, but I never wanted the character to be a smirky/snarky/eye-rolly "match" for JR. I liked him the way he was, a caring, sensitive guy with good intentions who could get swallowed up in the game if he didn't think before he acting. I'd rather not watching Scott and JR have a pissing contest.

• Members

So wait...am I seeing this right? Scott is going to take Frankie's role in the Madison drama. [!@#$%^&*] you, AMC! I can hear it now. "Well, we now have Danny playing Scott, and we need to give Danny a storyline, so uh...put him with Madison. We'll figure something else out for Frankie.

Ugh. I forgot.

• Members

Annie: "Me...dramatic?!?!?" :lol:

I love MCE, the woman is worth gold

I agree. I definitely enjoy Cosgrove's Scott a lot more than Mayfield's but the complete 180 in regards to the character of Scott is quite jarring.

I don't mind Scott being the good Chandler and actually having a brain and some personality but leave the snarks and smirks to JR.

• Members

I don't see it as a 180 personality change. Scott is a nice guy who's lost everything. I think it's natural for him to feel vengeful. No one's perfect. We're all forgetting Scott's history, he has plenty of bad drama in his past. He's never been perfect, and if anything, Mayfield's version was TOO sappy and do-good.

Archived