AMC: Thursday, January 13, 2011

• Members

I hope something horrible happens with Jake and Cara and no one is there for Amanda but Annie. I bet then she will appreciate her. With that said though, I did kinda agree with Amanda. Annie kept calling her for little stupid stuff. She did need to cool it down

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MCE is a gold-mine! I had to rewind that scene several times. I think AMC lucked up on Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Coolridge, etc... 36 years later. She is a hoot, but I like MCE a little better because she is not as filthy looking at Ilene Kristen was on RH.

Scheming Greens is great to watch. I love that she is causing the end of Rylee. She is so much more watchable w/out Ryan. This is the Greens I had grown to love. Then she became besties with Kendull and lovers with Ryan, and those were just 2 unbearable anchors for such an interesting character. Can't wait for her to shake them both loose.

Cornelius is being wasted. Might as well replace him with an unattractive poorly built actor because they don't even use his appeal.

ANDREA

• Members

It's very ironic isn't it?

Annie thinks her guy has lingering feelings for his ex.

Jake is the one that has those feelings, Jake is even telling his bb boy about Cara.

Annie thinks that Marissa is the one that wants JR back.

Cara came to town for Jake.

Annie thinks JR is trying to rekindle what he had w/ Marissa.

Jake was the one during surgery rekindling memories of him and Cara while they were at DWOB.

Annie thinks Marissa is the threat.

Meanwhile it is Cara who still has that wedding ring and wears it around her neck day after day after day.

Annie has her eyes wide open, thinks she has alot to fear.

Yet Amanda has them closed and is all 2 kids, the perfect idea of an American family.

Oh you're gonna regret shutting out your bff... soon. Maybe not now but soon come time. :angry:

I also agree w/ the above poster, I love GreenMe all over again. :wub:

• Members

Oh no they have to. There are good epi. now, b/c they are wrapping it up. K/S have no idea how to keep an audience intrigued. None. The JR/Annie S/L alot of that goes to the scriptwriters and JY/MCE for making sh!t shine

They ruined David Hayward. They ruined Kendall Hart. Marissa was too much for people. Tad is a hypocrite, the Hubbard family is dropping like flies, Jesse is still a ungrateful bastard. There is alot wrong, misuse of kids as props to characters, handicapping Colby's S/L, the writing of Erica Kane as again user of Jackson the walking floor mat. Jake/Amanda the most boring couple in daytime TV. No Killer Kreizman and Donna Swawhatevah lived up to thier role, they need to go. But AMC fans now have to cross thier fingers that the next HW team can save this show b/c some of the upcoming S/Ls are intriguing.

• Members

When she came back she still was all about Ryan and Greenlee. She still is. She's right now sorta independent. But her getting her ass thrown in jail repeatedly for Greenlee didn't ruin her? shooting David doesn't ruin her? her taking Greenlee back as a friend in such a short time srsly nothing ruined?

Where's her spine, where's her common sense? I get your husband died but to repeatedly try to kill a man that had little to do w/ it while you're all your children have is ridiculous. Pratt was the originator ruining Kendall, Mc T had some hand in it too... but DK/DS made this woman so stupid.

Be glad DK/DS are out the door soon. B/c I think Kendall is gonna have an exciting S/L coming up.

• Members

See but I can actually understand why Kendall wanted to kill David, it's not exactly out of character for her, at least to me, to make such irrational decisions like that. With David though I can understand it even more because she was grieving for Zach & for months David had been torturing pretty much everyone she interacted with. Not really legitimate reasons to shoot someone but I get it. I think it's dumb that the writers went that route with her but I get it. As far as Greenlee/Ryan go, I mean, this has been going on since McT, nothing new here. I liked their dynamic at first but it got old. These days I actually find it easier to tolerate them thanks to DS/DK, thank GOD Kendall isn't interested, romantically, in Ryan anymore. Also I don't see her as "sorta independent". Right now as she's in this sick state & worrying about David, she is more dependent on her friends and family but looking at how she was shortly before this I have no doubt that when this is all over she will not be all about them & she will focus more on herself, the boys, and ofcourse, her love life. Ryan and Greenlee will ALWAYS be in the equation though and I've accepted that.

Archived