AMC: Character Set to Walk Down the Aisle

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping AMC would pair LH up with one of the other men on AMC. I guess I *could* like her & Tad together...so far I haven't really felt much in their scenes together. And I hate the idea of Tad being with Jake's ex-wife. But it could turn out to be good, who knows?...I'm glad AMC might be giving Tad a S/L, finally!

• Members

lol the more I think about it, the more I like it and think it could be fun. MEK and LH were so funny with each other in that scene where Cara was helping Tad with the wound in his hand. I picture these two getting married and it being absolutely hysterical. Plus it being all Amanda's fault and her being annoyed about it, LOL I think I would love it...

• Members

I hope this stays a marriage on paper and that they dont get romantic bc she is too damn young for him. Tad is passed the point where he can still mess around with young hot woman. He looked so out of his league with JL's Liza and Cara will be worse

• Members

Oh god.... I was getting used to the fact maybe Tad would fade into obscurity. A few years ago I still considered MEK and Tad integral to this show, but I just don't care anymore. As you all say, hopefully it doesn't turn romantic. Watching the Martin boys fight over a woman would just be way too much to take at this point.

Archived