DAYS: Three OUT!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOOOOO! I :wub: Gina Gallego as Warden Jane. I was SO hoping the show would find a way to keep her & Mattson around.

As for Treadway, his part in the story was utterly pointless and the show should have saved some money and given his part to a dayplayer.

• Members

So long to all three of them. I found The Warden and Trustee Lee both boring and on the verge of terrible to watch sometimes. Won't miss them. It really sucks that Robin Mattson couldn't of been hired to play a more prominent role!

Didn't like Ty Treadway with Melissa Reeves so I'm glad to know that won't go anywhere ;-).

• Members

Ty Treadway was fine. I guess he is a friend of daytime and knows everybody in the business and so good for Days in giving someone a job. I guess it will be official he is in total cahoots with the badguys then. Jennifer and Philip? Is she too old for him? I guess they can bring Jack back. Maybe Jennifer and Daniel.

• Members

I dont think age is an issue bc I wouldnt mind seeing her in a May/December relationship. I think Philip is just too much of a mess for her with way too much baggage. Plus he's so much of an a-hole that I cant see them working or having much in common. I like the idea of Daniel the best. Personally though, I dont think the character of Jennifer is needed. I dont see much potential with her as a leading character and think she'd be put to better use like Kayla has, making frequent visits to visit family and her daughter. I think she'd great in that capacity

Archived