AMC - Wednesday December 29, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was so disappointed with this scene. I remember when that Alexa Havins obsessed stalker fan Skin came in here... LIVID! She painted this horribly traumatic picture of Babe being assaulted. I was all "YEAH! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!"

Then I go watch my tape later that night, and that was it?! She was pinned against a car with a hand over her mouth, fade to black. Booooooo! :mad:

• Members

Babe & JFAP:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRJm9WOKdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRJm9WOKdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRJm9WOKdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't mess with Mother Janet, bitch.

• Members

YES! THANK YOU SATINE SLAYER!

Back to today

Cosgrove/Young have amazing chemistry, that was the best twosome chemistry I saw all week. I love Annie/Amanda indifferent to Kenlee, but JR/Scott = :wub:

JR is such an !@#$%^&*] :lol: waving his jacket so that Scott can smell his ex. wife. Oh man, I've never seen a scene like that on AMC. I love JR like this, I'm sorry but when he has something or someone he wants he brags till infinity. Annie will be no different.

Amanda/Annie, I loved how Amanda heard Annie's story, and here's what Amanda left with, she thinking JR just marry this hefer already, b/c lets be honest she whines about JR, but on top of that I love how Amanda heard her story of what JR was doing to her, and was left w/ the conclusion of...so WHAT'S THE PROBLEM! :lol:

Annie saw those flowers and was so happy. Saw the pink ones and murdered them. Good to see her coming back, she's slowly reverting to that strong girl w/ fire. That woman JR Chandler adores.

Amanda actually is the one who should be going Annie on Jake. B/c he actually does have feelings for his ex.wife. Thier relationship is not as solid as it looks.

Still don't know about NuMarissa, she's prettier except at the end of this epi. her delivery incomplete.

Oh BTW Brot/Natalia were on, they literally should test the waters w/ those two. Brot/Randi and Natalia (com'on I bet she'd have chemistry w/ CBL)

• Members

Those scenes were dreadful! Also the quick cuts of the prison scenery before the JR/Scott scenes. Terrible! Todays episode contained a lot of Casey Childs directing choices, but it was actually Anthony Pascarelli who directed today. I think he should stick to doing location shoots!!

I was surprised to see his name as SW! He was listed twice, with the associates and also as SW. He must have been helping out or something. I thought he did a great job, particularly with the JR/Scott & Amanda/Annie scenes.

• Members

Jake wasn't even wearing a mask while doing that surgery! He was taking out all kinds of insides and just yapping on and on with Cara at the same time. WTH? The fact he wasn't wearing a mask was the most disturbing. Angie wasn't wearing a mask back when she was treating that boy and look what happened to her. Jake will only have himself to blame if one of these days he starts having blind episodes or something else tragic.

Archived