AMC - Wednesday December 29, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Other thoughts....

Cosgrove has a nice ass. Check out that bubble butt in that orange jumpsuit.

Annie! Girl should have hit JR with those flowers (like that classic scene of Erica hitting Adam with flowers).

KWAK was so annoying.

Brot & Natalia are kinda cute.

Why was Tad even on today?

Annie was really funny when she was talking to Amanda @ ConFusion. LOL! Loved her facial expressions, too.

Ever notice how the 3 main storylines are all about women not trusting their men - Annie not trusting JR (re: Marissa); Greenlee not trusting Ryan (re: Madison/Madison's Baby); Amanda not trusting Jake (re: Cara)...?

• Members

LOL, that would be a welcome addition, one of my favorite parts of the "All About Erica" video. That era was probably the height of the Erica Kane craze.

You know, it was... bizarre watching Marissa and Scott today. Not bad, just a little... bizarre. At the moment, I can't recall a similar situation where two characters with such interaction were recast at the same time. I guess Terrence and An-Li, but they don't quite compare to Scott and Marissa's level of involvement/visibility.

• Members

she doesnt know Cara nad she doesnt trust Cara and honestly, she shouldnt. Cara kept trying to get Jake to leave town with her to go do the Doctors without Borders even after knowing he has a wife and child. She hasnt been exactly truthful and just might carry a torch for Jake considering how they divorced. I think Amanda is being precautious when it comes to Cara; I dont think its rooted in misplaced distrust towards Jake

• Members

Then she needs to test Cara -- and quit testing Jake (not that I'm defending him). Every time she says or does something that gets Cara in the mix, she immediately turns to see Jake's reaction, or ask how Jake feels about all of this. If she doesn't have doubts about Jake, then she's doing a really piss poor job of showing it.

Then, again... I've never particularly found Amanda to be smart.

• Members

That's what I was thinking. It's like Amanda wants Cara around Jake.... to see how Jake will react.

And I guess in regards to Greenlee and Ryan, she just wants all of Ryan's attention and thinks the new baby will take some of that away. However, Ryan already has kids by Kendall and Annie, which don't seem to jeopardize much of his time.... what's 1 more kid (which he'll probably see a few hours a week) gonna do?

Oh, hell no. But I did sort of like Carmen.

• Members

Kendall and Annie (thank god) dont want Ryan's ass. Madison does. I think thats where the problem arises for Greenlee. Baby just connects Madison to Ryan even more. Theres also the fact that she cant give him a child, yet here yet again another woman will. She's not only insecure, but she's jealous.

Archived