AMC - Wednesday December 29, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I always felt as if the writers were trying to make them into the bootleg Greenlee and Kendall. Frenemies who slept each other's men, hated and fought the other but at the end of the day were friends. Despite the drama between them, I found Amanda and Babe more believable as friends bc they didnt cut the other out of their life every other month. They were more mature about things and genuinly seemed to care about each other after their initial falling out. I thought Amanda and AB's Babe, worked really good as friends, especially when they tried to overthrow Fusion for themselves

• Members

I'm glad to see so many others agree with you, and I do too. I didn't realize how much I missed this Scott until he returned and I really like the NuMarissa.

Yeah, it's great to see Amanda finally being proactive instead of just reacting to what's going on around her!

:lol:

Today oveall was so much better than yesterday, but I was wondering when Chip Hayes started writing scripts again?

Amanda/Annie are always entertaining, Brot & Natalia finally seem to be getting some airtime and I also liked the scenes with Tad and Cara.

Archived