AMC - Wednesday December 29, 2010

• Members

So far Im really feeling the new Marissa. MUCH better than Brittany Allen. I think I could actually like the character now. Is it just me or does anyone else think she's looking like Melissa Archer from OLTL?

Loving Daniel back as Scott. He was always my favorite in the role and its great to see him again. AMC made the best decision getting rid of their predecessors and bringing these two on.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They were without question aping Grey's Anatomy with that, the music and everything.

Ye-nu-olde Scott is trying too hard with the *funny*/*quirky* choices. Is this what we have to look forward to? We get it, you're new, yet you're old, Scott is and always has been on the boring side, you really can't fight the writing by trying to reinvent him with silly line readings.

Okay, what is this, day three, and we already need to tweak this damn opening. I'm tired of being Rickrolled by Erica walking in the garden. Gimme a book THEN Erica.

Tad staking out with Jesse's daughter, I think that is so cute. :blush:

Finally Brot!

Look at Natalia's nails.

• Members

Oh God yes. From his very first lines in today's show, I was like, "Oh [!@#$%^&*], he's warmed up and ready to go." I fully expect them to put him with Tad and Jake to optimize the "comedy."

I mean jeez, Dylan Bruce's Chris left Oakdale a very broken and damaged man. Cosgrove shows up, runs Katie over, LAUGHS ABOUT IT, and joke time until September. This is his shtick.

They should use the montage of Erica's 1983 modeling complete with bouncy disco tune. As seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTjoy5_tNts

• Members

Wow, I'm loving DC as NuOriginalScott LOL and I was one who liked BA as Marissa but love SG too. I love that there's a Scott that can kick Junior's ass when needed.

LOL paranoid much Annie? :lol: JR & Annie most of the time remind me of RyanAnnie. Gotta love JR blaming all of HIS action's on Scott

+1

Archived