OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 20th

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1:50 gets me every time. :lol:

I love Marty, she is such a hoot, and whodathunkit seeing as how snooze-worthily she'd been written since her return all the way up to Cole's unfortunate incarceration[/@Anthony.Bouvier]. Please don't let it end. I'd like to see a character keep all of those crazy balls up in the air for an extended period of time without being institutionalized/prisoned/presumed dead. Marty McFried is love.

Joey lost major points for answering Aubrey's cell phone today, he knows better than that. And no, I do not care if she's his fiancee, you just don't do that. Still raw from that, Aubrey breaks the ornament and Joey says, "I'll have Lois clean it up." Hmm. I feel like Viki's kids aren't like that, especially Joey, he'd have been on that floor in a flash picking up those little pieces himself. Overthought, Monty? :D Perhaps. But sometimes it's just the little things.

I really enjoyed the Viki and Dorian scenes, and Dorian looked great.

I was LMAO at the teaser of little Sam and his glasses covering his mouth when Echo Claus fell down the chimney.

• Members

We were just discussing the similarities on another site:

New, younger assistant inspires Nora's jealousy. Assistant fakes an affair with Bo to suit her own agenda. Story started the implosion of B&N's happy marriage.

Georgie story also focused a lot on Todd and Tea who were happily planning a re-marriage. Todd out of the blue becomes a prime suspect in the murder. Todd's innocent but is being setup for the murder so he starts acting off the wall crazy paranoid making himself look more suspicious. Téa represents another suspect which upsets Todd who wants her solely as his lawyer. Tea suspects he's hiding something and trust issues rocked their marriage.

Just like in 98, the murder is told primarily via flashbacks.

Nora's child is raging around the time of the murder.

Clint (in Asa's role) is manipulating events and knows way more than he's letting on.

• Members

Matthew was raging out of control AND heading TOWARDS the Minuteman Motel that night. We haven't yet learned what happened to him after he caused Rex/Nora's accident.

My guess we're going to learn that Eddie had like 8 visitors that night... just like half the town wound up at the Buke lodge the night of Georgie's murder.

• Members

oh man, if it turns out to be Matthew and he has some lame, "You (Nate) took Dani from me, your mom took my dad from my mom, now I take something from you" motive I will be so upset. Especially seeing as how Nate didn't even like his dad. Of course what *really* will have driven Matt over the edge is Eddie revealing in the newly created flashback that he had Nora tied up and the nebulous sexual assault.

Archived