OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 20th

• Members

OMG, I am LMAO! Sam!

Jack, it's an electric fieplace, hit the off switch!

Wait, whaaaaaa?? Do Clint and Aubrey have a... past??

Aww, Ford's so good with babies, he'll be a great dad to Jessica's. :wub:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And git my baby's fingas outcho mouf!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a nice Christmas episode done right.

Echo was trying really hard to get on Viki's nerves. The minute Echo started poking at the turkey, I knew it was going to end up on the floor.

Dorian sure took care of Echo. Jack and Sam thinking Echo was Santa Claus was priceless.

Why was Eli's box under the tree? I didn't get that.

• Members

Just what I did NOT want for XMAS from OLTL, an episode glorifying the Ford himbos as the greatest, I mean the most fantastic guys EVER EVER! They aren't even subtle anymore with the Ford propping having HIM hold Hope and gushing over how great he was with her. RME!

Normally I'd be cheering Viki and Dorian tagteaming Echo, but not on XMAS and Charlie/Echo had worn out its welcome.

Kelly's a twit and Aubrey's irritating, so I'm hoping for a XMAS miracle, Joey ditches the blonde idiots and runs to Dorian. I think RS and TC could spark :-)

JVD manages to infuse a bone deep sadness in Clint that makes me feel for the character no matter what. He really is Scrooge, miserable and pushing away anyone who reaches out to him.

Oh vey the dark, impending doom hanging over every John and Natalie scene is getting old. Way overdue for this secret to blow up.

Only part of episode I enjoyed was new Sam (a real cutie) and Jack!

• Members

That was my first thought when they were in the kitchen together, but then I thought, Why? What is he plotting now?

I totally loved today's episode, hell I didn't even mind the Ford's and I can't stand those boys but I enjoyed the rest so much I wasn't going to let them bother me. Now that is MY Charlie, he just needs to act like that when Echo is around so she can see it first hand. I was SO glad that Clint called Echo out on her using the lie to her advantage as well. Great episode.

• Members

Clint and Aubrey must be in cahoots. That exchange between them in the kitchen was the classic "our plan is working perfectly" type of exchange. I do wonder what Clint plotting with Aubrey would be about though. Obviously this would hurt Joey in some way. Is Clint paying Aubrey to pursue Joey for some reason?

• Members

I'm forgetting what it was exactly, but Joey did something cutesy/romantic to which Aubrey rolled her eyes (behind his back) that convinced me "she's just not that into him." My gut reaction was that Aubrey has somewhat of an upper hand in this sitch with her sly knowing smile and Clint's guilty/awkward look on his face, and more specifically that they've done the deed. I haven't attempted to work out the reasons/consequences of all this, but that's what I gleaned from their exchange in the kitchen.

And is this a Kelly thing or simply a selfish Clint thing? My imagination still wants to go to Clint fathering Rex AND Kelly since they're so much alike. :lol: And realizing this but unwilling to give up the truth, Clint's just trying to keep her away from his boys (who aren't blood, but he still doesn't want to be his own daughter's father-in-law). Maybe Aubrey's just a jilted jump off and Clint's promised her his son to get rid of her? Who knows, but Clint's got lotsa splainin' to do regardless.

Archived