OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 20th

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marty is LOVE.

Bitch Crazy. Bitch SO Crazy.

How long has Marty been unglued? Is this a recent development?

I'm gonna have to scan YouTube for Crazy Marty clips. This is awesome. I love seeing Marty have some sort of backbone.

the bitch is absolutely crazy and I love it too. Natalie is at a loss for words in regards to how to deal with her

I love how Marty's like, "I don't give a f*ck if I go to prison too or if I lose my job. Bye bitch."

• Members

I'm gonna have to scan YouTube for Crazy Marty clips. This is awesome. I love seeing Marty have some sort of backbone.

I love how Marty's like, "I don't give a f*ck if I go to too or if I lose my job. Bye bitch."

Its recent. Marty's been backburnered for most of the year. She started being used again about 2 months ago when Cole killed a man and went to prison. She's been cracking since and a nutjob today. You should check out the Youtube clips bc she's gone around blasting and going off on random people. Her rant against Starr was particularly entertaining

I love how irrational she is as well. She feels as if she has nothing to lose which makes her even more dangerous

Edited to add: Here's the Marty going off on Starr clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0qX_he6j0

• Members

I love how Marty's like, "I don't give a f*ck if I go to prison too or if I lose my job. Bye bitch."

You should really see the start of yesterdays show where im pretty sure that Marty was barking for a few seconds.

• Members

LMAO

"I won't tell John about the baby IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!"

omg, she said that? LMAO! I wonder whos he is planning on telling. I think Jessica will be her target bc they showed her after she hinted at going to someone else with her info

Archived