AMC: Monday - December 6, 2010

• Members

amc1206101.jpg

Erica said that Liza is jealous of her. She says this goes back to when she got her fired from WRCW. Erica says she has a family, children that love her and a man thats about to marry her and Liza doesnt even have a cat to feed when she goes home! LMAO, this sh-t is too good

amc1206102.jpg

"Im not Greenlee; I have teeth. When Im done with you, you will be lucky to find a job as a burger flipper, in the courthouse cafeteria"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! What is it lately with people using cat jokes in a derogatory manner?! mad.gif

ETA: Erica needs to remember she got fired from WRCW for not knowing how to handle her addiction. Shoot, you'd think being this global diva that we're supposed to believe she is, she'd learn a thing or two about how to be a functioning addict in the industry.

• Members

They need to quit the thing where they play a snippet from a later scene in the bumper. Annie's zinger about her button was wasted.

Not to be insensitive (fictional characters and all), but Kendall's grief is draining. Not being hypocritical and now saying that they should rush it, it's just that her particular brand of grief is tiring to watch. And her speech about, "Love NOW! Life's SHORT!" to Erica and Jackson, like, come on, you act like these people ain't never had anybody die on them before.

That's an interesting looking girl those gloves are wearing. "This has to be quick, I have a date with Marissa" oh come on J.R., you got better game than that!

• Members

It's amazing how little I care about her. She and Greenlee are the epitome of the certain type of people I detest in the real world. Stirring up drama in order to feel important, mainly by ruining as many lives as they can in the process - including yours - and then when it bites them on the ass, they turn around and play innocent victim, holding YOU accountable for the shit they've caused.

Is she feisty? <_<

• Members

Why do I get the feeling JR & Marissa might start developing feelings again during all of this? I will really hate it if they do. I get JR's plan and I liked it, hope it works, but after today's show I'm not feeling it to much. Really don't want to see these two get to close. Even if JY has tons of chem with the recast I won't like it. I want JR & Annie!!

What is Kendall thinking, David is not going to die if she tries suffocate him with that pillow! He is on a respirator. Stupid...I hope Greenlee stops her or something and no one else sees her.

Agreed with everyone who said they're tired of seeing Kendall grieve. I am to. Even she said she was tired of crying today, LOL. I liked how she was saying she needs to stay strong for the boys and get used to being a single mother. That's exactly what I want to see happen and I'm glad that's what she's aiming for. After Zach's memorial, I think that's when she'll start. Also hope to see her go back to work.

Erica vs. Liza was gold, loved it. More please!! And I'm so glad Erica and Jackson seem solid. I really hope Caleb doesn't ruin things for them. He really needs to be in more scenes with Krystal, they haven't interacted in a while and I love them.

• Members

Lorraine Broderick totally was writing this epi., there was too many awesome moments.

Erica vs Liza, only LoBro would know that stuff.

JR pushing Annie's buttons. Annie's jealousy beginning, *how hot did Jacob Young look unbuttoned, srsly and no caps of it?*

Kendall sending Greenlee off, Jackson and Greenlee's scene. Even that awkward moment w/ Caleb/Jackson/Erica.

Kendall about to kill David = Full of WIN! :lol:

Marissa girl, get rid of the gloves. JR using David's coma to work Marissa. :lol:

Archived