AMC: Monday - December 6, 2010

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. :wub: I have two favorite couples on this show and they are one of them. The only thing that has to be changed is JY's cesare hair style. WTF is up with those bangs? :blink:

I still wonder if Kendall was the one who tried to kill DH and Erica saw her and shot him instead or is protecting her.

I don't think this verison of Liza is bitchy enough to spar with Erica. She looked out of her league. :lol:

Me too :wub: I'm not sure if I missed anything, but I don't see any romantic dynamic between E/C (THANK GOD) nor do I see any reason for Jack to be threatened. They have no chemistry at all. If AMC is going ahead with it than they are sure taking a long, boring , road to getting there. I hope they changed their minds.

Totall agree.

• Members

I was going to give JR a virtual Oscar for that performance at the hospital, but I forgot this is Grandma Boring and her Carey sized brain. Hopefully this won't take long. I actually like the bangs on JY but they do make him look younger-not good for someone supposedly being groomed as a future patriarch.

• Members

That hairdo would be MUCH cuter if the bangs were swept upwards with some gel...I don't like them combed down like that -- not just on JY, but on anyone. Especially a blondie!

And I HATE/AM SICK TO MY STOMACH about JR developing ANY feelings for Marissa. If the writers go down that path, I will be LIVID! I don't mind him working her, playing her, and then gaslighting her, but if he develops genuine feelings for a dull twit whom he couldn't keep his MIND ON even when they were supposedly 'in love' and married, then I might go psycho myself...because that is SO NOT consistent with the way they've been developing JR's character!

Archived