AMC: Wednesday, November 24

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's our Marissa, she'll treat you like crap until she needs you for something. She lost her subscription to JR's penis, so she's ready to listen to whatever schemes David's got cooked up for her.

And really, her and Krystal are both stupid because everything David said in regards to the quad was true, and David faking his death has nothing to do with it.

• Members

What's up with all these jump cuts? Marissa was spewing her crap to David, then we immediately jump to Jesse/David/Brot at the police station? :blink:

Kendall, sobbing: "Greenlee gets to be with her soulmate... while I have to figure out how to live without mine." GAG ME :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or is it odd that Kendall kicks her entire family out of the house because she doesn't want to talk to them... yet she's willing to stand at the door and talk to a complete stranger (Griffin) for a long time about Zach?

• Members

Meanwhile, *ding-dong* goes the doorbell and we've got, "'Come into my parlor,' said the spider to the fly." Her pus... the body isn't even cold yet and they're already pimping her next romantic entanglement. I hate [!@#$%^&*] like that. I think it's tasteless and poor commentary on soaps' attitude towards real love and relationships, and particularly how women deal with them.

• Members

I turned off the television at around 1:40. I suffered enough.

First of all, Kendall just learned of Zach's death "today." Already, she's experienced denial, fear of the bedroom, rage, blame and now acceptance. I guess we're Evelyn Woods speed-grieving in order to get this Keffin romance started by Monday.

• Members

Exactly, and "slow down" is something we almost never think to say to a soap, but AMC needs to slow the f down. They are not playing the beats. And what they are playing seems bizarre (I probably shouldn't be chuckling watching neo-flashbacks of David in that hoodie peeping through windows), half-assed, and again, rushed. Feels like I'm watching a cue-to-cue.

Archived