AMC: Wednesday, November 24

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As someone who never cared for Zach, part of me doesn't mind how quickly Kendall is dealing with her grief, but it would be nice for her to not be opening up so much to Griffin. In a way, though, it makes sense to me that she could tell a stranger things she couldn't necessarily say to the people closest to her. I'm glad he was on today and I'm looking forward to them getting to know each other.

I thought Alicia was much better today than Monday. The Kendall/Greenlee scenes where Greenlee basically demanded that Kendall blame her weren't quite enough for me so I'm hoping there will be more of that. If Greenlee hadn't married David, none of this would've happened so imo Kendall would be justified in turning against her!

I hated how Greenlee & Ryan both acted like they couldn't grasp the grief Kendall was in. They've each been through it when they thought the other was dead, so it just came off as weird. Also, how could Greenlee keep a straight face when saying to David that at least Ryan never intentionally hurt her? :blink: She must've forgotten how he faked his death to avoid being a father (after getting that vasectomy he didn't mention).

I don't mind Marissa being upset with David considering he's the 3rd parent she's lost, but I can't wait for the new actress to take over the role so I can feel something when she's onscreen.

• Members

Are they intentionally trying to get us to feel sorry for David Hayward? If they think we would enjoy letting Ryass go off on him in the courtroom to show how wonderful he is and how evil Dr H is they are dead wrong. (Yes I can say dead and not gone or lost). VI's face looked like "I guess I need the money since I've been off for so long but I've done this scene a million times before".

TPTB ignored every poll that said the public didn't want a Ryan/Greenlee reunion. All is want for Christmas is for CM to stop being on AMC.

• Members

LOL at you're calling out the use of "gone" and "lost" instead of "dead." What is up with that? It reminds me of all the conversations about Ryan's "sample." Not his "sperm" or "semen" but his "sample." And that was nothing compared to Jake referring to the fact he thought Colby was his daughter because Liza used his "stuff." Yeah, Jake Martin the doctor couldn't say sperm. It was his...STUFF. I couldn't imagine that this guy had been working with Doctors Without Borders. I kept picturing him asking a translator how to say the words "dingaling" and "cootchiepop" in Swahili.

This is why I don't hate on actors for "sleepwalking" or phoning it in. They aren't being given any reason to show up. Cash the check, Vincent.

• Members

No, this is totally being written as if we're supposed to be rooting for Rylee. We're supposed to hope love conquers all. Through tragedy, murder trials and the evil machinations of evil David, The Love of Rylee is strong enough to come out on top and ever shining! After all, this is... THE REUNION WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. jeal0002.gif

The only part of this storyline I agree with is that it IS pathetic that David thinks Greenlee is worth any of this. Ryan and Kendall are the loves of her life, and look at the shit she does to them! Knowing and seeing that, who'd actually want that for themselves?!

• Members

I thought exactly the same. Greenlee said to Kendall something like, "I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through." Later, Kendall is all, "You could NEVER know how I feel!!!" I assume they meant losing your significant other under horrific circumstances. But did they both forget how Greenlee watched Leo die after tumbling over a cliff? And did they all also forget how Ryan lost Gillian after she was shot in the head with a rifle?

Odd.

Archived