AMC: Wednesday, November 24

• Members

I feel like I was watching a different episode than some. There was no rushing of Kendall's grief, she couldn't even handle being with her family and friends, and hasn't told Spike yet and keeps putting it off. As for Griffin, she did tell him she finally was able to say "dead" when she told him Zach is dead, instead of saying gone or lost as she had been doing, but it's not like she poured out her heart to him. She tore into him just for him trying to say kids are more resilient than you think. It wasn't a long conversation at all. It was just an awkward conversation after he came by wanting to talk to Zach, not knowing Zach is dead. There was absolutely nothing inappropriate or at all hinting at romantic about it. I know the show is probably going in that direction, but there was nothing in that scene that was headed that way to me. For example, there was no consoling hug, no consoling physical contact of any kind. There was no long thoughtful stare by Kendall or Griffin after they parted. If anything, I was thinking during that whole scene the two have no chemistry. The chemistry I've seen has been Griffin/Amanda.

David is still the rootable anti-hero to me, but I liked that Marissa rejected his help and that she was worried she would turn out like him.

One thing I do agree with most other people here on is that there is too much forcing of Ryan/Greenlee.

Happy Thanksgiving from me too!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Question for those who have been watching on a daily basis: has Debbi Morgan been on at all lately?

The reason I ask is because some pretty important Angie/Jesse scenes that were supposed to air at the end of last week or the beginning of this week never aired, and DM hasn't been in any of the episodes I've watched.

• Members

Pretty sure the last Angie was on was Nov. 4, that's when her & Jessie went to the hospital & had an ultrasound of the baby. Jessie found out the gender by accident and kept it from Angie.

I noticed some spoilers that didn't happen either. I think your talking about

And there's also one from the week of Nov. 15 that I don't recall ever happening:

• Members

I think its more like Debbie Morgan went on vacation and it wasnt written into the script as was the case with Walt Willy, Susan Lucci and Vincent Irizary. She's one of the vets that still commutes back and forth and she lives in Maryland. I guess that the show gave her some time off for the month bc there's only so much you can do while you wait for a pregnancy to proceed. Im sure she will have alot more to do with David back and as the latter months of her pregnancy story approach

Check out AMC on The Soup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grEltHmTeUw&feature=player_embedded#!

• Members

They are so dumb for that! :lol:

Every Friday evening on the ABC NY news, sports anchor Scott Clark narrates his feature called the "Highlight Zone" where he mixes the week's sports highlights with dramatic clips from AMC. It's really funny.

• Members

OK.. now I can say what I want to say. Marissa, David, Ryan, Greenlee (a bit) Krystal and Frons... lets get to it.

Marissa: Did this hefer actually say her good comes from Krystal? and to criticize her father when she is trying to seperate a FATHER! from his son, this is why I can't stand this bitch.

David: Oh you just need to die already, there is nothing rootable about you, or even interesting. He's more annoying plot than he is interesting. Anti hero but absolutely a dead end character, who would have served better being dead. You can't be father to your daughter but you, YOU! you stupid son of a b!tch, your reasoning for pulling your plot and your carrot dangling to your daughter by making AJ's life miserable, is just most of the reason why you don't deserve to live. You know Babe always hated you, and she never wanted or tried to keep you around AJ, little A at the time. But you see this son of a b!tch is what 50? you still can't stop going after AJ? at 90 I hope he slits your throat, that's where I am w/ you. Poor excuse of a father, horrific human being, questionable, hypocritical, whining ass over weight doctor that can't keep a woman and lashes out like a 10 yr. old. Srsly he's the worst excuse for a villain, b/c of his battle for love and his stupidity oh hell w/ it Marissa finally did something right and disowned his ass but we have to go through BS propping SLs of this guy, no offense VI but like CM's Ryan your character has run it's course. You had one saving grace, getting Greenlee or Liza pregnant and couldn't accomplish both, why should I care about this character? his random BS led to a family losing it's father via plane crash, he nearly inadvertantly kills Erica Kane, drugs Bianca, again why is this person living? ratings? it's not losing VI that killed ratings, it was the constant focus to Rylee and turning away other SL angles that people liked that did that. Oh and please stop as much as I can't stand her w/ Ryan, you don't understand GreenMe either.

David you've always been a piece of trash, still are a piece of trash converting into a piece of sh*t. I'm not even gonna welcome you back, I wish there was an angle in which Alex Sr. comes to PV and kills you, puts you in a wheel chair, it'd be way better than this. I don't feel sorrow, sadness, rooting interest nothing, I keep wondering when the hell is something long lasting hurt of brutal pyschical nature going to happen to him, I mean Angie is blind, Dixie is dead, JR had cancer, use to be in wheel chair, had his kids literally robbed from him, Annie was declared insane and had Emma ripped from her, but him nothing bad happens to David, nothing of bad long lasting karmatic nature happens. It's the same run on bullsh.. no I don't feel sorry for you, VI you I feel sorry for, you deserve so much better than this bs they give you, where your character, the one you play just goes around whining how his life is so screwed up, yet he's the one who spotlessly safe in everything. Coma, bullet in heart, broken hands, paralyzed, give something worth making me have 1 shred of sadness for this character or just write him off.

Ryan: God I forgot what I was going to say about him. No srsly. I'm sure he'll give me something to rant about later today.

Greenlee: Telling a grieving Kendall that you and Ryan can move in w/ her. Oh please, you're the last person she wants to see right now. You and Ryan, cleaning up your crap infected her life and ultimately destroyed it for her and her children. *even though I think she's better off* Oh and telling Kendall how while Zach was helping you how you and Ryan were making love, not a good thing.

Krystal: Just shut up please. You're no saint, and Marissa isn't in the right of nothing, how Marissa can even look at you after selling her at birth. My goodness. :lol:

Lines of the week:

Greenlee: *about Zach's death in all this*

"Oh sure in a, damn that wasn't suppose to happen kind of way, but if we ended up together it'd be all worth it right?"

That's my little spit fire, where have you been?

Krystal: *after the reveal to Tad*

*her words not mine* "I just got so caught up I didn't even think about Marissa":lol:

Frons: EF**KINGNUFF already! ok Rylee is love, there I said it. If it stops the countless promos and SL shoving I will convert. Anything!

Archived