Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pannoni just put up the following Y&R episodes on his trading site that he’s received:

-3/30/87

-6/19/87

-6/22/87

-6/24/87

As we know, Jess Walton’s temp debut was 6/19 and official debut was 6/24 (right? LOL), so I’m gonna try to get a trade going to get my hands on them so I can upload them to the vault

Please register in order to view this content

. His trade status is closed right now, so as soon as he’s up for trading I’m gonna go for it!  

• Members

I didn’t even realize he was still uploading episodes of stuff until I happened to think of his other username on Archive.org and thankfully he still is!! Let’s hope he does!! I already emailed him about the possible trade, so I hope that doesn’t keep him from uploading them. Like I said, his site mentioned his trade status is currently closed, so it’ll probably be a little bit of a wait before he responds haha. Keep an eye out for them in the meantime!

Isn’t 6/22 BD’s last day as Jill?

EDIT: Okay so scratch that, BD’s last episode is 6/24, and Jess Walton officially took over the role on 6/25 (sadddd). But Jess is in 6/19, so that’s good! I so want more Jess from her early days in ‘87!!

Edited by ltm1997

• Members

So this is weird…I just got the ‘87 episodes and for 6/19, it’s a completely different episode than the one that’s in German in the vault. Jess Walton isn’t in it at all. It’s an episode where BD is in the role and she’s in a red dress talking to David Kimble in her office about getting Phillip III out of Kay’s clutches. And the sources that say Jess debuted on 6/22 are also wrong because in 6/22, BD is also in that episode talking to Kay and Phillip III at the mausoleum. And 6/24 isn’t BD’s last appearance because she isn’t in even in the episode at all. Does anyone have any info on Jess Walton’s actual debut date as Jill in the temporary role and then her next appearance when she officially takes over as Jill when she’s in the white suit talking to David Kimble in Jill’s office at Jabot?

Edited by ltm1997

• Members

Glad you got them! Do they have commercials? That may help. The German episodes dates I think are estimated, because we don't know all the preemptions for 1987, so I'm not surprised they're not synced up.

I have 6/24 as the day that Jill (Brenda) is wearing a white suit and veil and they go to court to finalize Phillip's name change.

• Members

Wait are these the same episodes that we are suppose to see on archive?

Pannoni doesn’t always have the correct dates himself so that will play a factor sometimes.

Jess debuted as a temp on 6/19/87 and Brenda was back on 6/22 and officially departed 6/24 with Jess officially taking over on 6/25. 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Yes they have commercials. The episode labeled 6/19 is incomplete. 

I don’t know if those episodes will be on archive or not. I didn’t realize Pannoni doesn’t always have the right airdates. That would explain a lot. You guys will have to take a look at them when I upload them and see for yourselves. I’m totally lost on what dates they could be. They’re definitely not the right ones according to your info.