• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chris's hat looked ridiculous,

Stafford looked like she was wearing little makeup, and it was nice to see Danny and Gina...

I thought the Nina/Victoria/Cole scenes were a little too over dramatic, and that Ryan the hypocrite was making a big deal out of nothing with Nina stopping by the ranch....

I didn't know Jill and John were still married and that Jill was still even living at the house....John was being so petty about Jill taking Billy to see Santa.

It seemed like the theme of the episode was men holding petty grudges with their spouses with Ryan/Nina and John/Jill....ironically Victor was the more agreeable man this episode....I didn't know Hope was even still around at that point.

• Members

I took that Ryan/Cole thing as meant to be ridiculous and OTT... nightmares don't usually make much sense, anyway.

The whole episode is such a showcase for Tricia Cast. She always delivers surprising line readings. Never predictable. Love her, always.

• Members

I think Scott Reeves OTT reactions killed it for me, but It's hysterical that Wee Little Ryan can actually  Kick Cole's Ass....LOL

I'm glad Nina got to be featured so much in this episode.....The following years leading towards her exit, gave so many demeaning things to her character, yet Tricia Cast's wonderful acting always made up for it....but it's still sad this was less then a year before Ryan and Tricia drove her mad, and almost drove her to suicide....

• Members

Here's The first 2 January 1989 Dates I have neglected to post, but finally had time to do so!

Please register in order to view this content

The first One has 2 parts because the episode was sent to me in 3 parts, and when I was using "editor" to turn it into one video, Part 3 wouldn't show up for some strange reason.

1/9/89 (1/2)

1/9/89 (2/2)

1/10/89

• Members

Oh, yes, for sure. His eyes went THAT big lmao And it was a bit of a stretch, although it was Ryan's dream after all! lmao

Demeaning things? What do you mean?

Certainly not one of the show's best eras. 

THANKS for the new eps, YRfan!

• Members

Ah, gotcha! I initially thought you might have meant the writing for Nina was demeaning. lol But, certainly, the next year or two were a bitch for her. I'm so happy with her 'exit' story, as it helped her grow, mature, become more secure, and successful, and she faced her biggest demon.

• Members

It just seemed Nina already went through a lot of issues by that time, and the fact that she always had a bit of self-esteem issues (or at least developed some) and Ryan goes off to be with Tricia, they really gave her a lot to deal with....

I agree she seemed to finally mature towards the end,though I didn't care for that short hair of her's, haha