Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All right Here it is. Everyone has the right to post their opinions, unless you don't like it. Then you resort to being mean spirited and using words like 'OLD'  to be nasty to them. Whenever you don't like what another poster has to say, you are a  straight up  bitch toward anything else they have to say. Go take your medication, You obviously should be on something.

It's a shame, because there are a lot of things you post that I agree with as well as others. Why do you take such a nasty persona when someone has other opinions, and go at them. This is supposed to be a community to have discussions. Why are you so negative? I tried ignore, but everyone quotes your nasty comments, so there's no way not to see the outright rudeness that are half of your posts

Is that good enough for you. The only one that barks around here lately has been you.

• Members

First I did not use the word old to be nasty. The Y&R fans who vividly remember those families ARE older. That is a fact.

Also funny how when I AGREED with the idea of introducing a niece/nephew for PAUL the same individual who SWORE the interest in the Foster & Brooks characters went beyond their surnames had NOTHING to say. Even though Paul is from that same era.

As for the rest? You did all that typing for NOTHING.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They do have more pressing problems.

Changing Chelsea to Jennifer Foster doesn't change the poor writing. But all someone made a point about was that instead of endless newbies, why NOT tie them to the past?

Edited by KMan101