Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I know some of the aftermath of the whirlpool fight was posted where we see Lauren tell James about Sheila and then Sheila starts her plan to kidnap James.....I'm sure most of the other stuff has been on youtube at some point...

I do have an episode from May 24, 1995, where James just escaped the dungeon and is with Eric Stephanie and the police trying to find Sheila who James trapped in the basement but then "disappeared" using one of Houdini's old magic trick books....haha.

I will re-upload that episode soon.....:)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

haha most likely...

It's just so interesting that it looks like they kept switching between scenes of Mari Jo, and presumably Rick with Sheila.....How great it must have been to see all these villains plotted in one episode....then of course I;m sure Phyllis and Matt must have been in some of the scenes.....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Oh, you are an absolute legend! I have a great many B&B episodes on DVD that I've been meaning to share for quite sometime, they're on the 'Best of' DVDs that were released here in Australia and some of them also in Europe, and some also in the U.S I believe. Only one of them features any episodes before 2003 though.

• Members

Thank you!! :D and that would be great to see when you get the chance!

I have 2 more full 1995 episodes of B&B (February 1, and October 10, 1995) but May 24 1995, is the only one that Sheila is actually in....though she is mentioned in the other 2...haha

when I got the 1995 episode dvds for Y&R The February 1,May 24, and October 10 discs included the other CBS soaps from those dates which was a surprise, but unfortunately the August 21 and September 22, 1995 discs just included Y&R.

• Members

I have the May 26th 1995 episode of B&B :) If I recall right Sheila took the Forrester family hostage the following week or so.

It's funny a while back I dug up a fanfic-ish alternative history for Sheila had Dylan lived that lasted through Sheila being on the show through at least 1998, I should share it sometime.

• Members

I don't know if anyone will be able to see this, but here is a document that has brief episode descriptions for almost every episode 1986-1995! they are in French so you are gonna have to use google translate etc....

file:///C:/Users/thetats090190/Downloads/R%C3%A9sum%C3%A9s%20Magazines%20TV.pdf

It's got some dates missing and some that are off but it's still a good reference to use!

• Members

haha I enjoyed all of that soapfan.....I wish you worked on the writing staff back then so you could have maybe suggested to Bill Bell that you have ways to keep Sheila in Genoa City.....

I love how you had her basically slowly interact with more characters without it having to be everyone.....I love that Blade/Mari Jo Stuff and that would have been an awesome twist....and the fact that you gave Sheila some of Diane's stories....LOL

One thing though, what about Sheila's past ties with John Silva?

you should totally do ones for 2002-2003 if Sheila had returned to Y&R then....