AMC Friday 11/19/2010

• Members

Maybe it's just me, but it felt like the majority of important parts of this episode could've been edited into another one so we wouldn't be a day behind still.

I'm so tired of Rylee but at least they're out of that stupid cave! I just find it ridiculous how many location shoots this couple has gotten over the years when they've never been that popular. I am so glad that they made it back to Pine Valley so Greenlee can face her verdict.

Kendall's dream of Zach hopefully will be all the closure this couple gets. As someone who could never stand Zach, I found it too saccharine to not ff through.

Tad/Jake/Amanda/Griffin was mostly skippable except for Griffin realizing Amanda didn't know that Cara contacted Jake about Doctors Without Borders.

While I'm glad Jack told Erica about his hissy fit with Krystal the other day, I still think he should have reached out to Erica instead of opening up so much to his assistant.

Even though the show is still a day off, I thought Erica & Ryan arriving at Kendall's made a pretty good cliffhanger for a Friday.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Jake....or RPG, I can't really tell the difference since RPG plays every single character the same way.

Half the time I think Jake is on some kind of drug because of the way RPG plays him. All that mumbling, eye twitching and nonsense ad libbing is distracting to say the least. Someone on the AMC directing staff also needs to remind RPG that food in a scene is for prop only. Sure, take a bite, make it believable but "Jake" did nothing but stuff his face in that scene with "brother" and then proceeded to talk with half a hamburger hanging out of his mouth. It's just vulgar and why any woman that looks like Amanda would give this douche the time of day is beyond me.

• Members

Never have been a Zach or Zendall fan but I love AM so I hope she gets some really incredible stuff to do. Can't wait to watch her.

ITA and I didn't watch the other day but now Erica is on guard and I hope she rips the slut's face off before reminding her that she is a KIDNAPPER :mad: I can't wait to see Jerica. This is the way they should always be written :wub:

Why does he always have to be the center of everything? GOD I HATE HIM. I want him and KWAK to fall in love so I can get rid of both of them. It should be Erica/Bianca/Jack who rush to Kendall's side. The K/M clan (the one's that are in town:) as they were meant to be :wub:

ITA. I would have loved to see Reggie's reaction to Greenlee/Hayward :lol: KWAKthenapper around his dad :jeal0002: and Crybaby Cooney around his mom, Erica. :D I then would love to see him comfort Kendall. I loved the bond they forged during the Cambias murder case. :wub:

• Members

It's funny. I'm one of those viewers who love ad-libs because I think nine times out of ten it adds personality to characters but RPG is that one out of ten that I can't stand. He just does it so freaking much it stops being creative and becomes lazy. As if he just couldn't be bothered to learn his lines. I think an actor earns the right to ad-lib that much and he hasn't. MEK has, Darnell has, Jill Larson has but RPG hasn't.

I like Jake/Angie scenes because she's like ritalin for RPG. I just wish there were other actors who had that effect on him. I hate this because I want to like him but he just makes me miss J. Eddie Peck.

This is a perfect example of how the show screwed up by not maximizing the K/M blended family as the new "core." Instead of Ryan, you know who else should be racing to Kendall's side? Her stepbrother, Reggie.

• Members

He makes me miss the days without Jake. The less Martins running around Pine Valley spreading their self righteous, shameless hypocrisy the better off we all are. I hope Griffin takes Jake down. His ass needs to be put into place.... preferably off my screen!

• Members

That ending!! sad.gif AMC set that up perfectly. So much is going to go down next week, I am really looking forward to it....

It's to early to tell if Griffin and Kendall have chem. I thought their scenes were nice though. Glad AMC still has Kendall doing her community service. I thought her scenes with Griffin and Bianca were cute! I wonder what is really going on with Kendall; is she having heart problems, or is she pregnant or what?

Great work by Susan Lucci!! I felt Erica's sadness over Zach dying....I was blown away by SL. Erica went from being in denial, to disbelief, to awe, to anger (at Greenlee), then she thought about Kendall and was grief-stricken. I think SL does so great with being emotional. I want to see the more emotional side of Erica, and not tied in with love or men or anything like that. I want the show to give SL more material like she had today. Erica has been having the same types of S/L's over and over again lately, I would like to see the show do something different with her for once.

Liking Jake/Amanda/Griffin still so far. Not really agreeing with all the criticism towards RPG....I think he's doing pretty good.

• Members

I think that's two separate issues. The Martins are sanctimonious hypocrites because soap writing has become so simplistic. We often talk about how villains are written as mustache-twirling cartoons but it's equally damaging to the "good" characters. That's different from the fact that RPG seems to have ADHD.

• Members

Ok, the location shooting for Rylee is ridiculous, this couple got a dam shoot, Leo/Greenlee's boathouse, motel in Philly, harbor/dock/pier in NY, a beach shoot, GIVE SOMEONE FREAKING ELSE THESE SHOTS!!!

God! Jerica, Frandi, Jamanda, Damon/Colby, Asher and Colby, Jesse and Angie! anyone but this freaking couple! on top of that it's mostly Cameron Mathison who gets these location shoots, it amazes me how AMC thinks this comes off looking like there is no favoritism. Like this is some cute thing MOTHER F****RS END THIS SH* T ALREADY!

Thank goodness La Kane reverted to hating Greenlee, that makes this SL better, now if Kendall can continue it, not make this BS attempt of just being her friend after a meltdown. No this better be the next Brooke/Erica rivalry, Kendall you should hate this woman, I know it's not Greenlee's fault, but there is no way anyone would forgive her, she lost her husband trying to clean up GreenMe's mess. Stay bitchy! (And Annie still shouldn't trust Kendall)

You know Griffin and Amanda keep growing on me, Jake keeping secrets will come back to him, it's already interesting how Amanda is acting like an independent woman, finally. Oh and RPG's ad libbing sucks, please stop. I hate when he ad libs, it's not cute, it's not funny, only time I laughed at his ad libbing was when he insulted Scott and Damon. Other than that no. And stop stuffing your face when the props are there. It's enough that the hot latino has arrived, but srsly what Amanda sees in this man (Jake) boggles my mind. Stamina? I can't imagine Jake would last making love, looks, he looks like a caveman, body, he has none, humor, has absolutely none, sex appeal..LOLs... is it just him being a doctor? that must be it, b/c the parrot is gone. You passed up JR for that? I understand David b/c he ain't no catch and lacks much appeal, hell he looks like an out of shape dirty uncle, but srsly JR? Amanda.. (Annie thanks you BTW) don't screw up w/ Griffin it's there. :lol:

Whatelse, GreenButterpuke shut up, you literally think w/ Zach's death, Kendall wants to hear it from you? you need to take the backseat on this one. I guess that string is like the new moon rock, seriously Greenlee is damaged goods and it's going to take awhile, I can't even break Rylee at this point, why would you submit anyone to the torture of getting in between those two?

Soapy ain't it?

Oh and La Kane is such a liar, 'Jackson you come first' oh shut up b!tch you never put him first, 20 yrs. and you still can't put him first. :angry:

Krystal will. :lol:

The cliffhanger set Monday up well, so it was a good cliffhanger for once.

• Members

I usually love ad-libs as well but I hate RPG's because it's like you say, he hasn't earned it and it comes across as him being too lazy to actually learn the lines.

Any possibility AMC can do this whole Jake/Griffin/Amanda/Kara storyline without actually featuring Jake?

• Members

I hated that Ava/Remy/Bill story. Ava and Remy had amazing chemistry, but the writers were obviously terrified of developing an interracial romance onscreen. When they killed Ava and Remy's baby, I was done with GL for good. I never went back.

Archived