Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry

DRW50

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't wake up to watch but I did watch the replay on BBC America today. The service was beautiful and those who spoke did so eloquently. I thought Kate's dress was the prettiest 'royal' wedding dress since Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier. It was simple yet elegant and regal. It seemed to fit her personality, or what I perceive her personality to be, to a tee. William looked dashing, but honestly, that color red doesn't look good on anyone. I know it's his uniform from the RAF but they need to rethink their color scheme. Go with blue or something. I'm apparently in the minority but I think William is much more handsome than Harry, although neither of them are ugly by any stretch. :lol:

I simply enjoyed the entire day of watching and I wish them both nothing but happiness. I am praying the press won't hound her to death like they did Princess Diana. I still believe if it weren't for the paparazzi that Diana would have been there celebrating her eldest son's special day with him today. It makes me so sad to think about how much he must have missed his mom's presence.

• Members

Announcer: "Is the honeymoon over for William & Kate before it even begins? Stay tuned for 'The Royals,' following an ABC News Brief, next."

;-)

Tell your FB friend, Ron, he has a long wait ahead of him. If Harry ever gets married, it'll be when he's in his forties. Watch.

Archived