Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry

DRW50

• Members

That's what I keep saying. I wouldn't be surprised if she lived to be as old as her mother. I think she'll have a long reign (well, it's already long, but it'll be even longer) and Prince Charles will have a short reign, which sounds horrible, I know. But no worse than the press who shouts with glee about how soon William will be second in line.

He's a scandal waiting to happen.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If we really think about it, another 10 or 15 years out of Lizzie, makes Charles in his what, 70's when he'd get the crown? If he had a ten year reign, William would be in his 50's when he got the crown. So much for the young king. LOL

• Members

OMG! The little girl! She was pissed allll day long! It's still a great picture, though. Harry has horrible posture, though, and you could see it all through the festivities and in this picture. I'm glad Camilla looks good in it, because she normally looks confused/scared/sad in pictures.

What's funny is that people, for whatever reason, think William and Kate were virgins before the wedding. Haven't there already been some out-of-wedlock kids in the family anyway?

Pretty much, and when I was doing the math, I was envisioning 15 more years of Liz, too. Charles would be 78 by then, and I'd give him maybe 10 years. And by then, William would be 54 years old, and then he'd probably have at least 25 years on the throne, and by then, his and Kate's first born could be as old as 50 something. So yeah, no young king or queen in the UK for a long time unless something tragic happens.

• Members

Oh, there's already a million articles about how Pippa stole the show from Kate at the wedding.

But I do think I was paying more attention to Pippa than Kate at the wedding, and more to Harry than William...

But Kate and Pippa do seem close, and they're always photographed together.

Archived