Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry

DRW50

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The wedding seemed so lengthy I ended up fast-forwarding most of it. I think Kate and Pippa both need to eat. Beyond that I can see why she got more attention - Kate was so tired and so low-key. I do kind of laugh at the talk about what a great rear end she has. I think that was probably dieted away some time ago.

I think Harry is very handsome and charismatic. But I don't know if that will last, between the partying and the genetics. I think sometimes William and Harry are both put under such a microscope that it's heaven or hell. For instance, I don't think William was just completely gorgeous and is now hideously ugly. Yet I think that's kind of a prevailing view.

• Members

William was a good-looking teenager. I think a lot of the attraction to him now is based off, besides the whole Ima be king, bitches!! thing, is his personality and how cute he used to be.

Harry, on the other hand, can run off the bad boy image for years to come.

• Members

The Royal family in general has never been a good looking family. Charles was lucky to have that arranged marriage (that's basically what it was) to Diana, who had classic looks.

But beyond that, the generations of inbreeding and a selective gene pool outside of that has really not done them any type of favours.

Let's put it this way, William seemed to take after Diana's looks in his youth, but as he got older, he started looking more and more like Charles, and that's not a good thing...

He also seemed to bald very early in his 20's.

• Members

I thought Elizabeth and Margaret (aside from the nose) looked very pretty in the early years of Elizabeth's reign and the few years before that - sometimes I wonder what Elizabeth might have looked like if she hadn't had to be the long-suffering, stoic queen type (although I know there was no big glamour icon waiting to emerge...but she did look striking around the time she took over).

• Members

Wouldn't you look confused/scared/sad if everyone who follows both the US and UK tabloids knew you'd been Chuck's "chick on the side" pre-marriage?

Well, in a technical sense, they were.

Think Bill & Monica.

• Members

You can say it....lol

Charles is [!@#$%^&*] ugly!:ph34r: William did look like Diana when he was young. He still looks like her but Charles is taking over his body and face....lol.

I didn't know how bald William was.:huh::o I was wondering how old he was....I am late cough cough in age and knock on wood ..still have all my hair..and still growing like a weed.....lol

William looks much older because of his hair loss.

• Members

Like I always say, Ugly plus Ugly will never equal Pretty.

Meanwhile, how strange is it that I can still vividly recall the news of Harry's birth, and now I'm crushing on him? It's way too "To Catch a Predator" for my taste.

Archived