Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry

DRW50

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always felt the same way about the Windsors, I usually think they get a lot of unfair stick and I wish them well, and enjoy reading about them. Or some of them anyway. When some go on about abolishing the monarchy I feel like they don't know what they're missing.

• Administrator

I just love her hair in this interview.....long and flowy. She looks really good. They're both very charming.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/11/16/william.kate.interview.ukpool" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/11/16/william.kate.interview.ukpool" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

• Members

Dateline NBC will have a special on this tomorrow night.

Kate does look very good there. She's gotten her share of media criticism over the last few years (for waiting on William instead of just marrying some random guy, for wanting a career, et al) so I know she must be ready for anything.

I also prefer Harry to William but I like them both.

• Administrator

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to record it. I think Nightline is doing a special tonight.

Yeah, I can't believe she got cristism for that. What do they call her? "Waity-Katie"?

Agreed. William said it was a way for Diana to be part of this.

• Members

Yes. They criticize her for just waiting, for having a pushy mother, for being groomed (or so they claim) to get a prince. She was also criticized for not having enough of a job, yet when she did work somewhere she was also criticized for that.

The royals are often damned no matter what. I hope that they have more happiness than his parents did though, although it seems like Charles and Diana were always good parents to William and Harry.

Sometimes I think people in the US appreciate the royals more. Maybe it's grass is greener, I don't know.

Archived