Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry

DRW50

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, as handsome as Harry might be to many (including myself), not even he can a proverbial candle to the Royal Family of Monaco. Now that is one seriously good-looking clan!

How do you know they haven't? ;-)

• Members

Here's what I don't understand, though: for as long as I can remember, Prince Albert (of Monaco) never looked as "ethnic" as his sisters. So, either that's some strong Irish/Philadelphia Main Line blood running through his veins...or Prince Rainier seriously needed Grace to "TAKE THE TEST!" (tm Maury).

• Members

Edward and Andrew are okay for Liz and Phil's kids, and I've always thought Anne looks a lot like Margaret, she inherited that mafia matriarch look. Andrew's daughters...forget it. Ugly as all hell, hats or no hats.

As for the other royal families of Europe, Prince Frederik of Denmark could get it any time, even if he did get a little bit of his mother's forehead. They don't really have a lot of younger people in their family though (besides kids and pre-teens).

• Members

I still remember the days when Fergie had to pretend to be down w/ the royals. As Mama Khan once said, "That is one, rough-looking bitch, and there ain't enough money in the world that's gonna clean her up!"

Archived