GH: New twist in the Robin/Lisa story

• Members

Not a good twist, but what can you expect.

I was reading some spoilers at TWOP, and apparently Johnny decides to help Lisa gaslight Robin, because Lisa doesn't like Sonny, and Robin does. Then this is supposed to lead to Lisa turning against Johnny.

I guess I underestimated their potential of ruining Johnny. I also wonder if this might be a way to bring Lisa into Sonny's story, since MB has praised the story with Lisa/Patrick/Robin. I wonder if Sonny will somehow "save" Lisa and she will join his harem.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they were going to bring Sonny in then I think it should have been weeks ago, when everyone started doubting her. Based on their history it would be believable if Sonny wanted to help her. If it becomes about oh poor Sonny, Robin is a liability to him, then it doesn't do any characters any good.

• Members

I think its believable that Johnny would have sympathy for Lisa (especially if he thought that Sonny was after her) because Lisa might remind him of Claudia but not believable that he would actively help her harm Robin.

I could see Johnny covering for Lisa's activities and perhaps sabotaging them in a way that means Robin isn't harmed but Lisa isn't caught out either - basically the same dynamic between Johnny and Lisa as that between Johnny and Claudia where he doesn't condone her actions but will cover them up so Sonny won't kill her.

Archived