AMC: SOD/SOW Spoilers

xtr

• Members

Credit goes to DontStare for posting these at Soapcentral:

Griffin's introduction is the main AMC story in both magazines. Jordi (Griffin) discusses Jake, Amanda, Carolyn, David, Kendall.

- Griffin come to town having been recruited by Zach for the Miranda Center. He meets Amanda who he likes but who also has a million questions. Next he tends to Opal who has chest pains. After he's done healing her, Jake shows up - looks at him and punches him. Griffin is going to remain vague about Cara as Amanda continues to poke for answers but Jake believes this is the man who stole his wife (Cara) from him. Griffin idolizes David professionally, he taught him almost everything he knows about cardiology first-hand. Next up, Griffin meets Kendall who's doing her community service. He's taken by her, finds her charming. Different circumstances are going to throw them together and force them into each others orbit. Romantically? It's not going to be easy/overnight. She has a lot of stuff going on - she has the kids, she's dying of a broken heart (literally) - his own past - and of course the audience has to get to know Griffin in order for any accepance to happen. He talks about meeting Thorsten and how he respects the audiences feelings about Zach, Kendall, Z/K but he does think Kriffin could be wonderful.

- AMC is casting another male character for Kendall for a potential love triangle.

- Cameron M. is intereviewed about Rylee's reunion. He goes on about what good friends he and Budig are - so they had to work at keeping it fresh and passionate. Rylee make love this week. The future? There will be curve balls. But they've grown up this time the obstacles will be more external and drive occasional wedges between them.

11/22 News of Zach's death spreads through PV. 11/23 Kendall lashes out. Hell breaks lose in the courtroom. Courtroom reels in shock. (Is anybody missing the David NEON signs?). Liza is determined to do her job. Rylee, Emma share TG dinner.

MAIL: SOW notes Zendall fans were mad at them for printing non-Zach friendly mail. To that end, they print a pro-TK/Zendall piece of mail. In SOD a fan is upset about Jerica; while another fans loves on Frandi. One viewer question that AMC got K. Brown and she's just a by the book judge?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow I like him already....to me this Griffin stuff sounds really good!! I cannot wait to see everything. I love that he idolizes David. How long til it's revealed they are Father/Son? LOL. Griffin/Kendall, looking forward to seeing them. I felt a little bit better when I read that they're going to take this slow and easy until..

Seriously, WTF. They are looking for another male to potentially be in a triangle with Kendall?! And they aren't rushing this?? Oh wow....

Gagging @ RyLee. Ugh...just ugh.

David is so the one that brings hell & shock into the courtroom smile.gif

• Members

Another newbie?

Griffin, Cara, NuMarissa, NuOldScott (although the average viewer probably won't notice the difference between AM and DC), Ricky, now GriffinII... meanwhile AMC's viewers are probably the most resistant to newbies. Not a recipe for success.

You can tell Frons has been salivating over getting Kendall free from Zach for years and now he's going to make up for lost time.

• Members

If Griffin and Kendall are destined for an insta romance, maybe his David like characteristics will bring out the devious, unapologetic Kendall circa 2004.... because while she was still an idiot, she at least didn't try to mask her schemes with her "good girl for the common Rylee good" shtick. I am rather done with that angle.

• Members

Jordi Vilasuso is very hot, and a much more appealing and charismatic presence than I remember. He seems to be decent. But this hard sell, which reminds me exactly of Frons's very hard sell of the "hot Latino invasion" of 2003 - which was also aimed at Kendall and the ladies - seems as destined to fail as Carlos and Juan Pablo. I fear ABC has tanked JV before he has arrived.

Archived