Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aras was an ass tonight. He's slowly slipping as one of my favorites.

What a mess tonight was, LMAO. I can't believe out of 7 people it only took three votes (the women). LOL. That has to be a first.

I love Cirie and I love her delight at seeing Casaya crumble, but I'm growing a little tired of her constantly saying she is staying under the radar. WE KNOW. LOL. I read somewhere that they are sick of it cause it's the only card she has to play, but uh, DUH, what other choice does she have?

Not surprised at all Bobby was gone. He had the least amount of facetime until just recently when it peaked.

La Mina bored me to tears. I like them, but I HONESTLY almost feel asleep watching them. Casaya is a disaster but so much more interesting to watch.

• Members

I want and pray that Cercie or whatever makes it to the merge then can be like HEY ill VOTE WITH YOU GUYS PLEASE LET ME STAY!! HELP ME lol i can barley watch the challenges to make sure that she is safe...I hate that smoker whats his face...GET RID OF HIM..."do you swear on my child" man if i was on that show id lie left and right to make it then cut you loose....ITS A FREAKING GAME!!!!

• Members

Ok, I liked Aras, but he's slowly slipping for me too - He needs to learn when to shut the hell up!

Glad Bobby went home - As much as I don't like Shane, he makes it fun to watch bc he stirs everyone up.

Glad La Mina won though - I wouldn't have liked to see them send another person home.

• Members

I'm the other way around. I really only like the females. I'm loving Cirie, Sally & Danielle. Courtney is meh she's a bit boring. The guys are all blah to me. Shane is psycho and Aras is slowly moving that way as well. Bruce is rather boring. The LaMina men are kind of boring as well and Dan is just freaky.

• Members

Actually, Mike, there really don't seem to be many spoilers as to what happens tonight. There is an assumption on who is going because of who probably makes the merge/jury, so... it's narrowed down to just two people right now. If you want I can send you that, but it ain't much... LOL.

Archived