Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

This season is so good. I thought Guatemala was a step in the right direction but Panama rocks. And is it just me or is the editing ten times better than it's been in years? Back to 16 people helped tremendously and the four tribes at the start let us get to know the individuals a LOT more quickly so we weren't stuck with one-wonder boot episodes like the last few seasons (starting in Pearl Islands).

Only thing that pisses me off is that the opening credits are gone. What kind of bull is that?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the opening credits and I'm pissed they're being cut for the long ass recap.

The editing is alot better. Everyone's getting confessionals and no one is getting like 10 to 11 confessionals (Rupert, Stepehenie, Tom W)

Terry IMO is Tom Version 2.0. I couldn't stand Tom.

• Members

OMG. This season just gets more insane.

I'm not surprised at all Ruth Marie was voted out. I didn't buy Sally was vulnerable for a minute. If it came down to the two of them, the men would be idiots to keep Ruth Marie.

I think if we see La Mina lose again (I hope not), Dan is toast. Nick, Austin and Sally will team up and get rid of the next weakest, Dan. He better hope they can make it to the merge 5-5. It's gonna take a lot if they are as weak as we are being shown.

Casaya is a miserable tribe. I can't even say I'm entertained. I did laugh at Bobby. Not sure why. Danielle was bitchy tonight. Courtney is grating on EVERYONE's nerves. I think they'll boot her over Cirie if given the option. Cirie is proving herself as a work-horse. She's still vulnerable but I can see her actually outlasting Bobby. I can see Casaya getting cocky and thinking they can still win if they get rid of a strong player over someone they might like a little better. We'll see. I'm actually rooting for Cirie now.

Shane is so obnoxious. I mean, yeah, Danielle is OBVIOUSLY not doing much but to handle it that way? Idiot. Aras is REALLY disappointing me. Argh.

Even though La Mina is already down to five, it's still anyone's game, but frankly, I see most of Casaya as our endgame. We'll see.

Next week looks even worse. LMAO now Bruce and Courtney are getting into it. Sheesh. EVERYONE's arguing. What a miserable tribe.

• Members

Ok - It was sad to see Ruth Marie leave...but I think it might have been for the best. At least she took her exit like a sport!

Aras - man I like him - but he needs to think sometimes before he speaks.

Nick was smokin' hot tonight - his body is...well...haha.

Shane needed to shut it tonight! Cirie is so funny though - I'd like to see her just scoot on by each week.

• Members

Great episode! I just love Terry.....he's such a strong competitor and nice guy. I couldn't believe he found the Immunity Idol on Exile Island! I hope he *saves* it and uses it further down the line, so that he can make T4. :D

As for Casaya, I hope they finally LOSE next week. They do not deserve the Immunity when they bicker so much.

• Members

Bruce annoys the heck out of me for some reason.

Shane is obnoxious and stupid, but I don't hate him--yet.

The idol location was relatively simple, looking forward to how things will play out.

I'm rooting for: Cirie, Austin and Terrie.

• Members

I'm liking Cirie. I actually am starting to sorta like Shane after last week. He was right on regarding the laziness of Bobby, Courtney & Danielle.

I like Terry and am glad he got the immunity idol.

Also sad about Misty, she was nice to look at and I liked her as well.

Glad Sally wasn't voted off, I lke her as well, and she's the only pretty woman left on the show IMHO.

Not sure who I'm rooting for, but Cirie might be my choice.

• Members

Well, my true faves are Tina (gone), Misty (gone), Aras, Cirie, Sally and Terry. Although I do like Austin, Nick and Ruth-Marie and Dan. Bobby is boring. Danielle is only good for the shots of her cleavage (lol) and Courtney, Shane and Bruce get on my nerves.

Not sure why I'm rooting for Aras, but something about him I like. LOL. I just can't explain it. Sally's awesome. She's a fighter. I can't wait to see her in the merge (if she makes it, which I think she will.) Terry is the first older alpha-male I've ever REALLY rooted for (I disliked Tom, Gary was too smug, S6's Roger was a jerk, Jake was annoying in S5, no one really fit the bill in S4. I did like Big Tom from S3, etc.). Cirie is so entertaining. LOL. Love it.

Archived