Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

Shane doesn't really bother me. He's more amusing now than anything. Such a freaking train wreck.

1. Cirie

2. Sally

3. Austin

4. Aras

5. Danielle (meh)

6. Terry (meh)

7. Bruce (meh)

8. Shane (ugh)

9. Courtney (ugh)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go, Terry! I'm happy for him! Very smart to use the idol the way he did, actually. From the previews, I thought he was making a huge mistake, but he actually used it pretty wisely.

Bruce and Danielle WILL kick themselves for this.

Aras is such a dick. Is Aras Mac Carey's grandson? Did we figure that out, yet?

I like Courtny, Danielle, and Cirie, but if they don't disconnect themselves from Shane and Aras, I may have to dislike them by association.

I loved Austin. :(

• Members

Well I am definitely hoping that Terry or Sally win. I have not liked very many of the others left at all throughout the whole game except for Cirie, but don't like her by association with Shane and Aras who I cannot stand at all. And my opinion of Bruce and Danielle changed tonight. I can't believe they cannot be so dumb to see that they are at the bottom of the chain with the others. I felt sure they would latch on to the deal - which I thought was brilliant. If they do get voted off first they will have no one to blame but themselves.

• Members

Can't stand Aras. He really annoys me.

1. Sally

2. Cirie (Although, she needs to start being more strategic and not just fly UTR)

3. Courtney

4. Danielle

5. Terry

6. Bruce (I'll be happy once Casaya turns on him. He deserves it)

7. Shane

8. Aras

• Members

LMAO, love your avatar Danny!

And Aras is definitely very full of himself. He has winner written all over him. Danielle was smart not to go with it. I bet she has a better deal then we are lead to believe. She definitely has a higher place than Courtney, IMO. But I know why Danielle didn't flop: she, Cirie and Courtney have an alliance of three to overpower Shane and Aras at final five. Bruce is still riding sixth. I can't say I blame him for holding true. Either way he won't really improve his position.

We still have a medical removal to go through and that happens in Episode 10 it seems (which is titled "Medical Emergency"). I wonder who it will be? I bet it's one of Casaya.

Sally sure kicked ass tonight! Wow, she rocked the challenges.

I have to commend the editors for doing a wonderful job of trying to convince us Sally was going home. I never believed it for a second, LOL.

Terry played smarter this episode. I bet he's in the final four. I really do. He's pulling a Kelly W., Colby, Lex and Tom W. by winning the majority of challenges to keep himself as well as his idol.

I am LOVING LOVING LOVING Cirie. She was hilarious in her seething over the breakfast reward. LMAO.

1. Cirie (my favorite.ever)

2. Sally (my second favorite.ever)

3. Danielle (really liked her after tonight)

4. Aras (arrogant prick at times but I applaud him for his game)

5. Terry (good game, somewhat)

6. Bruce (playing a dumb game but I like him better than the other two)

7. Courtney (improved a bit after this episode)

8. Shane (ugh; just ugh)

• Members

Bye Sally. :(

LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD Jeff giving Danielle a dose on reality on Terry's arrogance. Ha! !@#$%^&*]....

Went something like "But you say Terry is arrogant and confident, isn't dropping out of the challenge to eat showing confidence and arrogance as to how safe you are?" (totally paraphrased to make Danielle look like the idiot she is).

-I pray that Terry wins every immunity until it's down to him and Cirie.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*].

LOL.

Another favorite bites the dust. Two in a row dammit.

There was talk Courtney might be a surprise boot tonight, but once Sally and Terry voted for Aras I knew Sally was toast :(

Damn.

Well, Cirie's going in my avatar next, lol.

1. Cirie (the QUEEN of Survivor. Love.her)

2. Danielle (not many people left; she's semi-hot so that's enough)

3. Aras (I like him better than the rest)

4. Terry (eh, he's okay, I want him to win every immunity now, lol)

5. Shane (getting better looks like it will change; nice while it lasted)

6. Courtney (getting better)

7. Bruce (who? where the hell did he go?)

• Members

Sad about Sally. I think Shane or Aras are goners. I think the girls will flip with Bruce to vote out Shane or Aras, and the clip we saw was Aras and Shane trying to stop it. I don't think it will work.

• Members

Well, the previews show Bruce in big trouble next week. Remember we were promised a medivac, I bet it's Bruce. The question remains though if he returns or not...

I bet it's all hype and once again we have to wait for Casaya to implode on one another, dammit. :lol:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Shane's plotting bites him in the ass and he's the next one to go. But I also think the women always talking about sticking together just ain't gonna happen, so I'm definitely torn. IMO, Terry ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Archived