Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

I wish Bruce could have had a chance to come back - poor guy. I don't think he deserved to win at all - but still sucks he didn't get out the proper way. I hope he is ok! Those scenes were hard to watch.

Cirie is fine! If Terry or Aras don't win, then I totally want her to win. Terry deserves to win as does Aras - even though Aras has irritated me with some of his words and actions.

Courtney, Shane, and Danielle are just fun to watch bickering back and forth but obviously don't deserve to win this thing.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shane's a big,whiny !@#$%^&*]. Glad Cirie didn't pick him.

-Also, Shane threatening to kill Courtney? WTF! LOSER!!!

LMAO at how Courtney was more offended that Shane said she had a "shitty" apartment than by the actual death threat.

Ditz.

• Members

I don't blame Danielle it was her best move. I have to say Terry is one of the worst stratigists I've ever seen. I swear the guy can't make a deal to save himself. He totally blew himself when Danielle asked him about taking Courtney to the Final 2.

Here's hoping that Shane's next.

• Members

Danny I don't necessarily see how it was Danielle's best move. I don't see her coming out higher than 3rd with any of them. I don't think Shane is the next to go. I think Danielle, Aras, and Cirie all have the same goal in mind - to either take Terry or Shane to the final 2 with them. Neither 3 of them can beat the other and can only beat Shane or Terry in the final 2. So if Cirie and Aras stick together they will vote Danielle off in favor of one of the other 2.

If they got rid of Terry like they wanted all of them only had a chance and that was keeping Courtney or Shane - Aras, Cirie, and Danielle just got rid of one of the 2.

Terry was put on the spot and of course he should have lied to Danielle and then went back on it in the end, but at least he was being honest with her. Danielle would have done the same thing if she had won the final. She would have chosen Courtney over Terry. Of course she could win it with either one of them - Terry couldn't.

Terry has all the odds against him at this point. Has ever since the tribes merged.

I usually have at least 2 that I wouldn't mind seeing get the money. This is one time there is only one with the possibility of 2. Terry is my number one choice and if not him then Aras is the only other one to deserve it. I gave up on the rest the week of the cheeseburger thing. They forfeited their right to win that week.

• Members

Frankly, the last person I would want to sit next to in the tribal council is Terry. I personally feel that if he makes it to the end he will win.

Let's face it -since the merge - he has had a great big target painted on his back. Casaya has always treated him as an outsider and he has never been part of the strategy. If Terry makes it to the end, it will be solely due to his efforts - he hasn't ridden anyone's coat tails, hasn't lied to anyone (frankly at this point his tribemates don't care what he thinks since they still want him gone), has won every immunity challenge and still hasn't used that immunity idol he found. I don't think anyone dislikes him; they are just frustrated that the man keeps winning so they can't vote him off. Even if he loses the next challenge, he is still assured of the final four because of that idol.

In my book, Terry could very well be the ultimate survivor on this game. His two former tribemates will vote for him, probably Bruce (since they had a good friendship) as well. That means he just has to convince one other Casya member - and he has a lot of positives and darn few negatives right now. My guess is Courtney would vote for him since Terry did not betray her the way Cirie and Danielle did.

I think the most dangerous Casaya person left is Cirie. She is playing the game hard, if it wasn't for her Aras would be waving bye-bye.

• Members

Ok - They were smart getting Courtney out bc of the fact that most would want to take her to the final 2. I personally don't think Danielle would win in the final 2 either though bc everyone says she's lazy and boring and contributes nothing. So Courtney and Danielle were always equals to me.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to take Terry to the final 2 though. This Casaya tribe was never really loyal to each other - always argued and have personal issues with each other. Once the Casaya tribe is in the jury and out of the game, they'll vote for Terry bc he's a serious Survivor - he won all the immunity challenges, showed he wanted it, proved he wanted it, and you can't beat that. The only person I could see winning against Terry in the final 2 would be Aras.

Cirie - LOVE HER! haha - so happy she caught that fish. She is now outwitting people too. Glad her strategy to out Courtney worked.

I think Terry and Aras both deserve to win, and if that doesn't happen, Cirie is next in line to win.

• Members

Those challenges are not fair, I mean Cirie weighs probably more than all of the men so she had the same weight as the men or more.

I really don't think that the player who wins all the immunaty idol should be the winner. Cirie is not fit nor athletic, yet she always smiles, is nice to everyone, never grumpy. I mean she is surely someone who could survive anywhere.

Go CIRIE

• Members

I think the challenges are very fair. They didn't give all of them a set amount of weight - they made it 10% or something like that of their weight. It would have been more unfair if they had given them all 30 pounds to start off with as some could have handled that amount a lot better than someone else.

I am glad that Survivor gave Cirie a chance as I know that Fear Factor and other shows will not give those who are unfit or fat a chance to be on.

As to her not being fit, if Cirie has ever watched the show in the past she had to know what it would be like. She can just be thankful that she was not on last seasons show. That big hike through the jungle might have gotten Cirie and maybe even some of the others. It brought down some very strong men.

As far as the challenges I hold all of them in the same regard and don't give any lead way as to whether they are out of shape or whatever. I know that I could not do them and I don't try to go on there and do them. But if a person goes on there and chooses to do so they should know that they should not get special privileges becasue of their weight or whatever. That is the nature of the game.

• Members

The thing is Danielle has been close with Aras & Cirie from the begining so that's why I thought she choose them over Courtney/Terry.

I don't think Terry would win if he got to the Final 2. Casaya is tight and I believe they'd vote for one of them to win. And would we see 2 underdogs win in back to back seasons? I highly doubt it.

Right now I think Cirie or Aras will win the game.

Archived