Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

Well, that and the fact that since we had such an early start, and they want the show to end in May. If it kept up with new episodes it would have ended in late April. But the reason it's on Wednesday next week is cause of the NCAA tournament, which is also on the following week. Personally, they should of waited to air the recap in two weeks instead of next week, then nothing...

Here's how it's going.

Wednesday, March 15 - RECAP

Thursday, March 23 - NO SHOW (NCAA Tournament)

Thursday, March 30 - New Episode

Personally, i'm not thrilled cause on a show like Survivor, breaks aren't the best idea. It ruins the momentum.

Normally, I'd be really intrigued by the medical emergency thing that happens, but since I know who it probably is, LOL, it takes all the interesting element out of it.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG - i finally just watched my tape...

Dan won't be missed- the situation sucked for him and it was sad...but eh.

This survivor has really been awesome...one of best season's lately.

Cirie cracks me UP! I love her...*wondering if i should even bring up the fact that this experience is killing her face*

Shane needs to GO -although i want to see Bruce leave before him - Shane adds entertainment value.

I can't wait 3 more weeks for a new show...UGH.

• Members

I LOVED the recap! I cant believe it but I did.

We need clips like that in the real show.

Aww at Sally. She was so hot tonight ... lol. not sure what it was but I totally saw her in such a new light. I think she is going down as one of my favorites EVER.

And the recap made me love Tina even more. And Melinda was very observant. She read things well. I did like her too. I was still sad to see Misty eliminated. She had a lot of promise.

Glad we got to see more from Bobby and saw how alienated he was. And same for Shane and I actually liked him. I think hes a lunatic and want him gone but I can totally appreciate his love for his son.

Aras was edited in the best light. (*coughithinkhewinscough*)

Danielle not so much. She came off even more bitchy than ever before. Courtney came off a little bit better but not much. Bruce is getting a lot of love and even Shane does like him (or did at first). Nothing about Nick, poor guy or hardly a thing about Ruth Marie.

Lots of Cirie which I loved. She has totally won me over.

This cast is fantastic. This season is fantastic and had American Idol and Dancing not creamed the ratings it probably would have done really well. Oh and I heard Erika Landin from Big Brother 4 did the casting for both this Survivor and this Amazing Race. If so, then she needs to be kept cause both casts rock and are some of the best weve had in quite a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived