Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

Too bad, I wanted Cirie to win so bad. If she could have sparked the fire faster than she would have won the million$$

At least Aras won over Danielle and i've never been a big Terry fan so i'm glad he didn't win either

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted for Cirie to win too, but Aras was my 2nd choice and I'm so glad he won. I LMAO when Terry fell off the "lilypad" and Danielle voted his cocky, lying ass off. He even lied while questioning Danielle at the final tribal, saying he never lied. He's such an [!@#$%^&*]. Glad Cirie won the Yukon!!

• Members

I really would have liked to see Terry and Aras at the end, they deserved it more, but that final immunity challenge was TOTALLY geared for Danielle to win. I'm just glad she didn't win the million dollars, she did not deserve it!

• Members

I have to disagree. Aras is a yoga instructor. I'd say it was more geared for him. And I'd have to disagree on saying Danielle didn't deserve it. She deserved it just as much as Terry did. Terry was awesome in challenges but sucked at playing the strategic side of the game where Danielle did much better in that area.

Archived