Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Terry more and more and more. I hope he loses the next immunity challenge and has to use his immunity Idol and then gets voted out after making the Final 3, that would be hilarious! I loved it when Shane told Terry "shut up" after the immunity challenge. I'm glad Shane was off instead of Aras, Cirie or Danielle. I am hoping either of them will beat Terry. Cirie's my fave and I voted for her to get the Yukon.

• Members

Well, there is a vidcap of who won the final four immunity challenge. I won't spoil it.

I don't think Terry wins and I stand by that. Aras will win Survivor 12. It's so obvious. Just like in S10 it was obvious Tom would win. In S11 Danni had winner written all over her if people looked beyond the Stephenie show...

But I'll gladly eat crow if Terry wins. Danielle has a slim shot. I'd be stunned to see her win. If Aras or Terry end up jury I bet they'll hate her right along with Shane and Courtney and probably Cirie, who has no chance at winning, unfortunately :(

And actually, I'm quite happy Vanuatu is being released on DVD. Such an underrated season. Do I wish it had turned out differently? HELL YES. I hate Chris... lol.

I also wish more of the early boots actually made it to the end. IMO, Vanuatu was like Thailand. But I think the reason why I personally am so disappointed in Vanuatu is because the editors had so many great characters and really dropped the ball. It also has, IMO, the worst premiere episode. Ever. EVER.

I also think Paramount is releasing the more recent seasons in order to catch up with the newest seasons. Then they'll start releasing the older years in order of popularity. I just wish they had a better schedule, it seems very disjointed with how they're releasing the seasons.

• Members

I don't think Terry will win. But he deserves to win the most. And he is who I am rooting for.

Krypton, PM me the winner?

I don't count out Cirie. There is a slim chance that she'll make it into the F2, but if she does, the title is hers, IMO.

Also, I find it odd the finale is on MOTHER'S DAY. I am speculating way too much, but we only have one mother....

• Members

I was actually laughing nearly all through S2 Survivor the outback. Then only time I didn't laugh was when that guy fell into the fire.

I can remember thinking. Ok guy's when are you going to be leaving tropical Queensland and really get into the outback.

The real outback has very little water and trees.

I have enjoyed all the Survivor's and there has always been someone on that I didn't like very much.

We are a couple of weeks behind here as the two tribes just merged.

• Members

Hmm ... I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but does anyone else find it funny that the final four consists of one member from each of the four original tribes (older men, younger men, older women, younger women) ... just something I thought I'd point out.

Archived